CL Vendor Products for 4RX New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the 4RX model from CL Vendors

Special Event ***WannabeRacer.com | Norcal/Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - July 30th - Aug 3rd 2018*

Old 06-23-18, 05:29 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default ***WannabeRacer.com | Norcal/Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - July 30th - Aug 3rd 2018*

WannabeRacer.com

I am doing another trip to Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installs and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of July 30th - August 3rd 2018. (There is a slight possibility I may be available on July 28th and 29th as well) Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to Norcal / Bay Area. Check out my website to see all of the services I offer and you may find some pictures of cars similar to yours that'll give you some ideas for your own car. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com

To get a quote or reserve an appointment slot, feel free to use either of the following contact methods:
→ Norcal / Bay Area July 2018 - Contact Form

OR

If e-mailing me directly, please use the following format below:

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Subject title: Norcal Jule/August 2018 Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com

Old 07-06-18, 10:23 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Overview:
- Gloss black roof vinyl wrap

To compliment the already gloss black wheels and other gloss black accents on this white BMW F32 328i coupe, we went with a gloss black roof wrap on the car to tie everything together and completing the look. The owner of this car was in West Hollywood Los Angeles and brought their car out to us in Orange County to do the wrap work. The install was very straight forward and gave the car an OEM+ type look, making it seem/look like the black roof could have been an option from the BMW dealership.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-12-18, 11:07 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Overview:
- Gloss black roof wrap
- Gloss black chrome grill surround wrap
- Matte black lower center bumper grill wrap
- Gloss black window trim chrome delete wrap

The Lexus RC-F is already a great looking car, but the chrome window trim and grill pieces on the car really takes away from the aggressive look of the RC-F. For this white Lexus RC-F, we blacked out the chrome window trim, front grill, lower front bumper grill lip, and also the roof. We went with matte black around the grill surround, but did gloss black in the center lip portion to give the two some contrast, which worked out nicely. The owner of this car was in Los Angeles and brought it out to us in Orange County to have the wrap work done.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-23-18, 10:22 AM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

The owner of this brand new white 4th gen Lexus GS350 sedan had me wrap the roof of his car with my gloss black vinyl material to give it the black roof panoramic look. Even though the rest of the car was still stock, the gloss black roof still added a nice look/change to the car, without making it look out of place of aftermarket. My only other suggestion for this car would have been to also black out the chrome window trim and possibly front grill as well in the same gloss black vinyl material to give it a sportier look. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the car vinyl wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com2`
Old 08-01-18, 02:45 PM
Don Nguyen
Former Sponsor

Had some cars move around, so I now have two or so available appointment spots left for my current trip up here if anyone was interested in trying to get any last minute work done. E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com for the fastest response back right now.

Blacking out the chrome window trim surround and front grill surround completely changed the look of this black Lexus IS350 sedan. For this car, we went with the gloss black vinyl finish for both the window trim and grill piece. Blacking out the chrome pieces still gave the car a factory and OEM look, but made the car look sportier and more aggressive at the same time. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done. Overall, I really liked the way blacking out the chrome on the car turned out, especially on a black car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com