CL Vendor Products for 4LS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 4LS models from CL Vendors

Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-18, 10:12 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

STATUS

Sal​​​​​​e: Inactive
Holiday: Not correctly determined.
Old 03-08-18, 03:07 PM
bigsherv
Intermediate

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

• Learn About Butterflies Day.
Old 03-08-18, 07:07 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Nope! Not the one.
Old 03-14-18, 07:03 AM
bigsherv
Intermediate

steak and bj day?
Old 03-14-18, 07:21 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Sal​​​​​​e: Active
Holiday correctly determined.
Old 03-21-18, 01:22 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

I have a couple sets of USED Exhaust Vents remaining, for anyone who wants them. $80 per set, shipped! First come, first served.
Old 03-28-18, 11:41 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

One remaining used set of Exhaust Vents remaining. $80 shipped. Going once! ..... Going twice! .....
Old 03-28-18, 09:21 PM
Ls460kidd
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Looking for the used vents sir..

Shipped to 93312
Old 03-29-18, 07:53 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Default PM sent

LS460kidd - I sent you a PM a day or so ago. Don't know if you noticed it.
Old 04-10-18, 11:04 AM
bigsherv
Intermediate

I finally got the chance to get these put on. I have to tell you all I am impressed in every single way about these.

First they arrived at my door in a couple of days of me ordering. I think Jason Oliver had them in the mail the same day I paid. They arrived in a nice box that had Jason’s company name on the outside which I thought was pretty professional until I opened the box up. I think he has custom foam cutouts made specifically to hold the exhaust vents and each of the bolts. I know we can’t show pictures of it by his request but this was way above and beyond what I was expecting from someone who is making these in his spare time. Even more impressive each of the vents has the company’s logo etched into it which I thought was super classy. I opted for the discounted used ones which Jason said might be a little dirty. These looked new so I was very pleased from the start.

The instructions are exactly how he states, overly detailed for the DIY kind of guy. There is a little bit of humor mixed into them which can give you a chuckle when you are under your car.

So I had one hiccup along the way. My bolts were so tight I was not able to remove them with a socket wrench at home. I think I may be Jason’s only customer who had this problem. I borrowed an impact driver to try to remove them but because of clearance issued with the driver fitting flush on the OE bolts, I wasn’t able to complete this at home.

I brought the car to my neighborhood garage and explained what I needed done. I was hoping to be billed a quarter hour of labor but they said their minimum is ½ hour. Not great but hey, it beats a full hour for 4 bolts. The tech looked at the box, looked at me, smiled, and said, “You want your car to be loud don’t you?” I told him not loud, just a little bit louder. I went inside to the shop and the manager said to me in an Arab accent which reminded me of my dad who is Indian, “You have this beautiful car. It is meant to be quiet. Why you want to make it sound like s lawnmower. Why? These cars are for quiet and peaceful driving.” I told him an engineer has worked on this part for a while and it will give it a slightly different sound at start up with minimal noise when driving normally. He then says, “Okay, I see what you mean. Little bit noise. Not too much noise. We do it for you.”

20 minutes later the car is done. The manager goes outside hears it and comes back in. He insists I listen to it and tell him what I think. I start her up and I am amazed with how good it sounds. I drive by him and tell him I like it. He says, “See I tell you we make little louder, not too much.” That cracked me up because it was as if he welded the vent for me himself and put it on. He commented about Jason’s funny instructions and says goodbye.

I have enjoyed starting the car up every day since then. I showed a friend today at work and he just gave me that look of, “Damn man… is this you?”

Jason gave the best support via email in my three attempts to do it myself. The job really is a true 15 minute DIY but I happen to be the 1% who was not able to do it at home. He gave me lots of different ways to try to resolve it but in the end I just wanted these vents on the car ASAP. It was worth the wait and worth every penny. For 80 bucks plus the half hour of labor I got the little bit of growl to make my F Sport sound like the way it should have sounded from the factory. I suggest this mod to everyone.

Last edited by bigsherv; 04-11-18 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-03-18, 05:49 PM
tlin
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Oliver Enterprises
One remaining used set of Exhaust Vents remaining. $80 shipped. Going once! ..... Going twice! .....
If still available, I'll take 'em. Please PM me, thx!
Old 05-03-18, 06:01 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Default Ahhhhh shoot!

I meant to come back in here and say, "...SOLD!"

My bad.
Old 05-03-18, 06:07 PM
tlin
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Oliver Enterprises
I meant to come back in here and say, "...SOLD!"

My bad.
Thanks for the update - long thread, not sure if there's anything on the horizon for sale or not.
Old 05-03-18, 07:28 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Default On the horizon / imminent...

Stealth Exhaust Vents are imminent. They will be "on sale." But not at a discount as it has cost me rather handsomely to develop them.
Old 05-07-18, 05:06 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

STEALTH EXHAUST VENTS are now AVAILABLE!. The first Stealth Exhaust Vent customer will be receiving his tomorrow!

Due to development costs, the prices had to be revised. But only for the Stealth version.
------
  • Standard Single Set of Exhaust Vents: $125 shipped (No Change)
  • Standard Double Set of Exhaust Vents: $195 shipped (No Change)
  • Stealth Singe Set of Exhaust Vents: $135 shipped (New Product)
  • Stealth Double Set of Exhaust Vents: $205 shipped (New Product)

Jason Oliver

Quick Reply: Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!