CL Vendor Products for 4LS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 4LS models from CL Vendors

Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-17, 10:25 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Thanks Fuzzie - Just now noticed your post. I'm glad you too like the sound. It's classy, like an Infiniti G35, but with V8 authority.
Old 07-13-17, 12:10 PM
LuvmyLS
Driver

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

LOVE the sound!
Quick questions?
Do the exhaust vents restrict air flow? Does some exhaust get vented out of the pipe (under the car)?
Old 07-13-17, 01:36 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Thanks. And remember, the videos, even with HQ earbuds or earphones really doesn't do the sound justice. It gives the LS "Svelte Presence." The authoritative sound of a V8, but not loud enough to try to front like it's a Mustang or something. It keeps it's "Flagship" image, even more so with the Exhaust Vents. The 4.6L with OEM exhaust is like going to a Celine Dion concert and instead of singing, she whispers her songs. Applying Exhaust Vents is like allowing her to sing! And, if you want her to whisper again, they come RIGHT BACK OUT. No cutting, welding, grinding, no permanent change. No labor costs. It can be done quickly and easily at your home. I've done it in parking lots for a few guys in Atlanta Metro. And no drone.

Restrict Air Flow: Not at all.

Exhaust Get Vented: Yes. 2 things to understand.
  1. The reason I call them a "Vent" is because it imposes a direction on those gases that escape. It "vents" what small bit that escapes directly away from the vehicle.
  2. In the flange junction where these components are assembled (between the mid pipes and tail pipes), the mid pipe extends through the flange and leads into the tailpipe by a couple 2 / 3 inches. That promotes the majority of the exhaust gases to continue down the tailpipe. Only a small amount of exhaust gas escapes. BUT! Sound waves do not necessarily conform to fluid flow. And being pre-muffler, the exhaust sounds escape more readily than the exhaust gases.
Old 09-15-17, 12:01 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Guys,

I’m wanting to clear out my inventory on the Exhaust Vents I currently hold. The next batch will be Stealth Exhaust Vents for those guys concerned about these Exhaust Vents paired with a vehicle inspection. There’s already been a guy from CA (I think it was) post that he went through vehicle inspection with no problems on the current one, but hey, why not make the shape stealthy. We don’t do vehicle inspection in GA, so that was not something I was concerned about. But I can understand those that do have this concern.

So here’s what I’ll do. Those who place an order from 9/15 through the end of September, I will sell the first set for $99 (shipped). Double sets I will sell for $170 (shipped). You'll see this on my vendor post as well.

Email me at oliverenterprisesinc@gmail.com for fastest response. Thanks!

Jason Oliver
Old 09-17-17, 11:00 AM
TofuMan
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Jason, how much are these shipped to BC Canada?
V5G1S7
Old 09-20-17, 09:27 AM
FreddyG
Intermediate

Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts

Can someone Please post a video of the double set installed and also, Please don't worry about the sound because I've got some pretty darned good computer speakers (if not, I've got some Really good headphones ). I'm just curious on how much louder it is with an extra set installed.

I'm on the fence about which set to get Jason (single or double), but either way, I'll probably get a set before your special ends. That's a good saving s over the regular price (and who doesn't like a good sale ).

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-20-17, 10:40 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Freddy and all,

Before I go back to a double, I want to video what I have now. But I'm trying to coordinate with a guy here at work who is excellent at making quality videos. This is slowing things down a bit. But in the end I think it would be worth it. Then I'll go back and video a double.

Jason
Old 09-21-17, 01:36 PM
LR3vsLS
Rookie

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

waiting on video!!!
The following users liked this post:
sdudra (09-21-17)
Old 11-20-17, 09:28 AM
WisBad
Rookie

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey Jason, any idea if this mod will scare off the packs of deer here in NW Wisconnie? Not a believer in deer whistles but I have to do something...I just got my 2nd, 8+ point buck within the last 250 miles. 1st one tallied $7600 this second one is estimated at $9400. I just might have to jump in at $120 if for no other reason than to spend some money on something other than a deductible.
Old 11-20-17, 12:40 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

WisBad - I feel for ya brother. I don't think this would do the same thing as a deer whistle. It might however, stop them in their tracks and have a deer think, "hmmm, an LS that sounds good ... that's different."
The following users liked this post:
Santa01 (09-21-20)
Old 11-30-17, 12:19 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Default Christmas Sale - Stocking Stuffers!

Exhaust Vents make GREAT stocking stuffers. In that vein, I'm running an Exhaust Vent special. Those who place an order from 12/1 through the 12/24, I will sell the first set for $99 (shipped). Double sets I will sell for $170 (shipped).

Email me at oliverenterprisesinc@gmail.com for fastest response. Thanks!

Jason Oliver
Old 12-07-17, 06:37 PM
tofuprod
Instructor

Received 231 Likes on 183 Posts

Placed my order not long ago.

Jason- thanks for the PMs and info regarding your products. Excited to receive and install them.

Cant wait to hear this in person.
Old 12-11-17, 07:34 PM
tofuprod
Instructor

Received 231 Likes on 183 Posts

Jason sent me my single stack out on Saturday, and arrived here safely in Chicago this afternoon.

Install took about 20 minutes total, this includes with me carefully jacking up the car and swapping small talk with buddies.

The video below is a warm start and light rev. Couldn't be happier.
Pardon the sub-par quality video as this was shot from my iphone. Having a computer or home theater setup helps. Best way to describe it, is it's not loud - but deep. Love it.
Reminds me of my Fast Intentions full exhaust setup on my G35 coupe back in the day.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1449892

Edit : Not sure if the link above works, hope it does. Video size was capped at 5MB and the one on my phone is at about 9MB so..
Old 12-12-17, 10:11 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

The link doesn't seem to be working. Sends me to a download page.
Old 01-15-18, 01:59 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Default Stealth!!!

STATUS UPDATE!

The "Stealth" Exhaust Vent is designed and I will get some samples made up for testing. These will be totally hidden / discreet for those that have inspection concerns. The testing is to confirm the sound remains the same with the new shape.

There will be 2 variations for some time. The originals (no change in price), and the stealth (price undetermined).

I will post again when I've trialed and hear what they sound like. Thanks!

Jason Oliver

Quick Reply: Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!