Extreme Dimensions is now accepting resumes for the position of Marketing Coordinator.
With over a decade in the industry, we are one of the largest in our field, due in large part to our young but energetic team.
We are looking for a motivated professional with a passion for the automotive industry to join our team and help contribute to our continued success.
- Manage marketing campaigns across various social media platforms
- Maintain comprehensive files and documents relating to department projects
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new campaigns
- Work with industry contacts on various projects to grow existing relationships and create new one
- Coordinate the planning and execution of vendor booths at various automotive shows and events
- Manage and maintain sponsorship programs and project vehicles
- Report to the Marketing Manager on the status and progression of numerous projects
- High level multi-tasking ability
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
- Knowledge of automotive industry and aftermarket
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of current social media platforms
- Team Player
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, time critical, high volume environment.
- Public Relations, Advertising, or Marketing degree preferred
- Previous professional office experience preferred
- Paid Holidays
- Medical benefits
Please send your resume in to [email protected]