CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Attn: CL members from the OC/LA Counties: VIP Auto Salon Hours in Orange County?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-12, 07:14 AM
SaintLexus
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Attn: CL members from the OC/LA Counties: VIP Auto Salon Hours in Orange County?!

I was just wondering if VIP is an actual store or is it just an office. I've called and left them a message but I haven't heard back from them.

Basically, what I really want to know is if they stock IS-F Wald Spoilers or something similar to it. It doesn't have to be carbon fiber. Unless you know of an actual store where I can physically purchase it within the So. Cal area.

And to those IS-F or IS owners that has the mentioned spoiler where did you purchase yours?!
Old 09-11-12, 07:28 AM
g35cali
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vip auto salon lately has a bad reputation here on the forums...for not delivering on parts or parts taking way too long to recieve....
Old 09-11-12, 07:55 AM
SaintLexus
Pole Position

Default Vip

Hey G35cali. Yeah... actually I've read threads about that from fellow CL members. That's why I wanted to know if it's an actual store where I can just pick up the part.

Originally Posted by g35cali
Vip auto salon lately has a bad reputation here on the forums...for not delivering on parts or parts taking way too long to recieve....
Old 09-11-12, 08:58 AM
BryanLeISF
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you're looking for a similar spoiler, i know they have reps on ebay and other sites. I'd only advise this if you were planning to mold. alot of isx50 guys do this and it looks great.
Old 09-11-12, 09:04 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

U can call Clark directly and ask him, the store=warehouse is locate in city of Orange
Old 09-11-12, 09:21 AM
SaintLexus
Pole Position

Default Vip

Bryan... I wasn't thinking of molding. I just wan
na hook it up directly. Any issues with the ones from ebay?

Originally Posted by BryanLeISF
if you're looking for a similar spoiler, i know they have reps on ebay and other sites. I'd only advise this if you were planning to mold. alot of isx50 guys do this and it looks great.
Old 09-11-12, 09:27 AM
SaintLexus
Pole Position

Default Vip

Blitz will call them in a few. Thanks!

Originally Posted by blitz_714
U can call Clark directly and ask him, the store=warehouse is locate in city of Orange
Old 09-11-12, 09:35 AM
BryanLeISF
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SaintLexus
Bryan... I wasn't thinking of molding. I just wan
na hook it up directly. Any issues with the ones from ebay?
i believe its hit or miss which is why i think many opt to mold the replicas. rep price + mold is roughly the same as an authentic spoiler depending where you go.
Old 09-11-12, 10:11 AM
raceism
Rookie

VIP Auto Salon's service has been horrible. I had to leave at least 3-4 voicemails and 3-4 emails for Clark to get back to me. He was supposed to refund over $2000 to my CC over a month ago, but blamed his Merchant Service provider. He finally got back to me via email stating that he would call his merchant service provider and find out by next day. It's been 3 days since and he still hasn't gotten back to me. Ignoring my emails again.... HORRIBLE customer service and follow-up. They're quick to take your money but poor with order tracking and follow-up, not to mention the lack of refund process.

Blitz...There's no point of calling Clark or VIP Auto Salon...They NEVER pick up. I'm starting to think they're just gonna run with my money....FYI, per Clark, refund was processed on Aug. 6th...still no refund. If you know this guy personally, please tell him to get his shiet together! lol
Old 09-11-12, 10:29 AM
streetx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

it took me 4ish months to recieve my carbon wald spoiler, dont get it wrong i did expect some lead time for it to be made but i really wasnt expecting it to take that long

communication was so/so when i was dealing with them
Old 09-11-12, 11:21 AM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

call his personal phone 310-606-0729 , 714-333-5028 , They are on the process of renew the place , new manager and personnel. So give him a call directly
Old 09-11-12, 11:51 AM
SaintLexus
Pole Position

I just spoke to Clark just a few
Minutes ago. They don't have the Wald rear spoiler in stock (non carbon) but FTP
Our conversation they should have it in stock by next week so assuming that it arrives next week, I dont have to worry about giving them my credit card no.
Old 09-11-12, 06:27 PM
evan2k
Driver

Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts

this place sounds shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady
Old 09-12-12, 09:48 PM
BenLS460
Pole Position

Dealt with VIP Auto Salon before when i had LS460 and IS-F. I received the order really quickly. For my WALD kit, it took less than a month and a half. I think there are misunderstanding and communication somewhere??
Old 09-12-12, 11:00 PM
Lazy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still need the spoiler? I can check if VIS has it and sell it to u at a much lower cost..

Quick Reply: Attn: CL members from the OC/LA Counties: VIP Auto Salon Hours in Orange County?!