CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-10, 08:23 PM
bjlisiono
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ouch... sorry to hear and hope you guys are ok.
Old 05-31-10, 09:04 PM
rgarjr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

woah your fender got torned out like if it was made out of paper.
Old 05-31-10, 09:47 PM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Omg.. That's sucks man.. The damage looks similar to my IS300's front damage when some idiot jumped in front of me when I had right of way. My car was totaled. It seems your car is most likely totaled from my opinion. Hope insurance got your back on this! Good luck!
Old 05-31-10, 10:41 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

My insurance is gonna take care of me. My dad had an incident about 6 months ago, and they took good care of him. I have full coverage, so I'm not worried about much, only thing im worried about, is when i get to go pick up another IS. My back is ****ed up, my gf's daughter is having problems with her neck, and that jack *** was uninsured (to my knowledge, cuz he showed me expired info) with no license. He has his hands full when my insurance company gets their hands on him... and if it comes to the conclusion that he was UNINSURED... im gonna sue his *** for full damages, medical expenses, etc. Hes gonna wish he never came to Cali.
Old 05-31-10, 11:09 PM
JDKane527
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He declares bankrupt and flees, no way you can really get $$$.

He's arrested and put in jail or prison, your tax $$$ goes towards keeping him alive. It's the way our gov't system is set up. Makes you wonder if some middle eastern nations really had a good idea with their justice system.

Good thing you're still alive though. Good luck with insurance, and it's true, "No matter how careful you are, you can't watch out for the morons around you everyday." -Traffic School
Old 05-31-10, 11:17 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

declaring BK only saves him from paying the insurance company, etc. You cant avoid a lawsuit simply by declaring BK. He may not have the "money", but I know he has liquid assets that can be stripped, dude has his own lil lawn service business.
Old 05-31-10, 11:18 PM
Mv350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man i wish everyone a fast and speedy recovery, and trust me he will get his. im sorry this happened to you man. keep us updated.
Old 05-31-10, 11:20 PM
n0th1ng
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn sorry to hear that ... glad you guys are ok..
but it does look like it may be a total loss..
good luck!
Old 05-31-10, 11:21 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Will do. Tomorrow morning I'm taking a drive to the VA Hospital in Loma Linda (since I dont have to pay for my visits there). Gonna have my back checked out, possibly get an assessment so I can determine whether I can legally go after him, depends if I need to go through any physical therapy, etc. Meanwhile, while at the hospital, gonna hop on the horn and call up the insurance company to let them know whats going on, and see if my coverage has an option for rental car. I gotta have wheels.
Old 05-31-10, 11:30 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Sorry to see the IS like that. Glad to hear that everyone was ok, especially our gf's daughter.

Good luck. Hopefully your back is alright and you get a clean bill of health.
Old 05-31-10, 11:51 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Originally Posted by CrazySC300
Are you from the SD area? Looks like it happened there...I feel you on the illegal immigration bit...This is one of the reasons why Law enforcement SHOULD help crack down on illegal immigration by asking 'em of their citizenship status. My mind is made up! I'm voting for Steve Poizner.
Nah this is in the 626 area, San Gabriel Valley. Ive learned my lesson on voting for anyone, I voted for Obama, and now I wish someone would JFK his ***.

Originally Posted by spine911
glad to hear your are ok.

there's a big chance that your insurance might declare this as a total loss based on your photos.
Thats the general concensus im getting so far from everyone that sees the photos... and trust me, the photos dont do much justice, it looks so much more painful in person.
Old 06-01-10, 12:13 AM
Little E
Lexus Champion

Sorry about your luck. I know how you feel. A woman (who happened to an illegal citizen) cut off one of my brother's work vehicles....it ended up being totaled. Anyway, she had no license, no insurance, and couldn't speak English. On top of that, she had 5 of her kids in the car who weren't in any seat belts or car seats at the time of the accident. My brother didn't get s#!t from her since she was here illegally. Her car was impounded and more than likely her only other punishment would be deportation back to Mexico. His insurance had to cover all of the damages he suffered.

Good luck with everything
Old 06-01-10, 12:15 AM
Stubbornn
Rookie

To be honest, I dont care if he has to pay, or if my insurance has to pay, i just want my medical treatment, and another IS. I hate not having my car, and I only had it for less than 2 months... im thoroughly pissed.
Old 06-01-10, 12:22 AM
eL b3bO
Pole Position

Unhappy

man this brings back old memories of when my 4runner was totalled , the dude had no license , no insurance and tried to flee the scene , I hope everything works out for you man , I hate seeing an IS in that condition
Old 06-01-10, 12:25 AM
Stubbornn
Rookie

I'm just waiting for the conclusion to all of this, there is no way I'll be losing this. I just want it to be over so I can go pick out another IS.

Quick Reply: This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...