CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Lexus of Westminster service center

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-17, 01:32 PM
JKS200t
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mesca
Not sure if she's still there but Sarah Ventresca was the only one who could accommodate my personal preferences and modded car.
She a service rep or tech? My is is coming up on the for oil change lol, trying to make friends there
Old 05-01-17, 07:51 AM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JKS200t
anyone got experience with the guys over at Cerritos Lexus?
I would advise you not to go there. Took my car in for the 10k complimentary service back in Jan. Waited 30 mins just to see the advisor even though I had an appointment. Asked about replacing my cabin air filter, but the SA said I didn't need it (it should be included, per the warranty and services guide). When I picked up my car, I wanted to ask the SA about the discrepancy, but he wasn't there. Asked the cashier to speak to someone regarding this, but she assured me the techs would've changed it. She called up 2 techs and they both said it's included in the 10k service. I go home and check and sure enough, old filter still there. I call up the SA and he still insists it doesn't need to be changed. Finally relents and tells me to bring it in if I want it changed. A few weeks later, I check my dash cam and have footage of my SA cussing me out and talking behind my back to the tech. I can attach the video if you want to see/hear it. Bottom line, stay away from Cerritos service. Drive a few more miles and go to either Longo or Westminster (I prefer Longo).
The following users liked this post:
JKS200t (05-01-17)
Old 05-01-17, 10:10 AM
JKS200t
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
I would advise you not to go there. Took my car in for the 10k complimentary service back in Jan. Waited 30 mins just to see the advisor even though I had an appointment. Asked about replacing my cabin air filter, but the SA said I didn't need it (it should be included, per the warranty and services guide). When I picked up my car, I wanted to ask the SA about the discrepancy, but he wasn't there. Asked the cashier to speak to someone regarding this, but she assured me the techs would've changed it. She called up 2 techs and they both said it's included in the 10k service. I go home and check and sure enough, old filter still there. I call up the SA and he still insists it doesn't need to be changed. Finally relents and tells me to bring it in if I want it changed. A few weeks later, I check my dash cam and have footage of my SA cussing me out and talking behind my back to the tech. I can attach the video if you want to see/hear it. Bottom line, stay away from Cerritos service. Drive a few more miles and go to either Longo or Westminster (I prefer Longo).
Wow! Talk about bad service... I just recently spoke to one of my old buddy who used to work there, he actually said they were decent before, but then again, he hasn't worked there in the past 5 years. Did you happen to get the SA name? I would totally report them, and post the video too. I would love to see it lol.
Old 05-06-17, 08:56 PM
Fivepoint0
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
stay away from Lexus of Cerritos , took my F for recall work never again.
Old 05-10-17, 11:55 PM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JKS200t
Wow! Talk about bad service... I just recently spoke to one of my old buddy who used to work there, he actually said they were decent before, but then again, he hasn't worked there in the past 5 years. Did you happen to get the SA name? I would totally report them, and post the video too. I would love to see it lol.
I posted the video in a new thread: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...ml#post9864328
Didn't want to clutter this thread, since this is about Westminster and not Cerritos.