CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Official SoCal tint thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-09, 12:59 AM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ more info on what film he uses and how much he usually charges?

Murrieta is closer to riverside
Old 04-04-09, 06:37 AM
augdogg
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by radicalrev
^ more info on what film he uses and how much he usually charges?

Murrieta is closer to riverside
I suggest you call him for any technical info. Hes also a member on this site too (vip+tint)
Old 04-04-09, 11:13 PM
ROB-2JZ
Rookie

Since your around cerritos. Come down into norwalk. Magic auto sound is really great for tint which is the reason majority go there for. Prices are really good. They also give lifetime warranty. Its here on pioneer and rosecrans.
Old 04-05-09, 04:36 PM
dtmbmw
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by john_papa
anybody know a good tinting place around cerritos??? i know california tint have a good reputation. its evn on other forums. but kinda thinking its gonna be busy once i get there.
If you want a place thats does a very good job along with a really low price. You have to hit up California Tint in the city of Rosemead.

Just tell him Simon with the BMW/RSX sent you and he will give you a even better price. Trust me.

Here is a like to their yelp ratings:

http://tinyurl.com/cjquvr
Old 04-21-09, 01:05 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Default Pro Max

how much do they charge to tint, how good is their work, and how long will it take.

I'd go to ca tint, but man i do not wanna wait in that line, PLUS i cant drop it off and come back later to pick it up.
Old 04-21-09, 02:58 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

is there any other place nearby other than CA Tint? I really do hate waiting...hahah for a baseball player, patience isnt the best with me.
Old 04-21-09, 03:07 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by sirblinks
is there any other place nearby other than CA Tint? I really do hate waiting...hahah for a baseball player, patience isnt the best with me.
As someone who played baseball at an NCAA Div I level, you must not be a very good baseball player... Seriously though, just bring a book or load a movie onto your iPod or something and wait it out. California Tint is great They work pretty fast, too.

Javier
Old 04-21-09, 03:26 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

looks like i might just have my brother take my car to Ca Tint this weekend since im going to be up north for a softball tournament.

Where did you play ball at? I played at Grand Valley State and played with Michigan for a semester. Was supposed to be drafted by the Tigers in the 24th round, but i decided to college and help my stock. Homo tigers drafted a crappy 1b named Jody Roughton
Old 04-21-09, 03:29 PM
VNN326
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

therers a place in garden grove area. does a great job. life time warrenty too. real nice owner. pm me if interested, plus if you show up early. they can start right away. only takes a couple hours depending if your car is already tinted.
Old 04-21-09, 03:29 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by sirblinks
looks like i might just have my brother take my car to Ca Tint this weekend since im going to be up north for a softball tournament.

Where did you play ball at? I played at Grand Valley State and played with Michigan for a semester. Was supposed to be drafted by the Tigers in the 24th round, but i decided to college and help my stock. Homo tigers drafted a crappy 1b named Jody Roughton
LOL! I played two seasons (started 1 & 1/2) at Tulane before transferring to LSU. Never saw the field at LSU - the talent they always have there is like being on a AAA team.

Javier
Old 04-21-09, 03:30 PM
sgv_bum
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you go early morning before they open and be first in line.. you will be in and out in a hour.... pro max did a bad job on my co worker car before.
Old 04-21-09, 03:35 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by javyLSU
LOL! I played two seasons (started 1 & 1/2) at Tulane before transferring to LSU. Never saw the field at LSU - the talent they always have there is like being on a AAA team.

Javier
yea i played one semester at u of m, got arrested for some bull ish, kicked out of the school, and practiced with my highschool coach for Grand Valley, finally walked on, played a semester there or so, then got injured in an independent league and my career was over. maybe i shouldve just told the tigers id play for them. HA HA HA.

what position did u play...i was Pitcher, then SS, then stayed at CF batting Leadoff or 2 hole.

hmm garden grove, sounds far, but there are good coffee shops out there!
Old 04-21-09, 03:37 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sgv_bum
if you go early morning before they open and be first in line.. you will be in and out in a hour.... pro max did a bad job on my co worker car before.
thanks, pretty much not considering Promax anymore from all the bad reviews. i figured they would do a good job since my buddys sister or cousin is dating or with the owner.
Old 04-21-09, 06:48 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

CA Tint.

Check out the yelp reviews...it's self explanatory.
Old 04-21-09, 11:06 PM
IS250_6Spd
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by flipside909
CA Tint.

Check out the yelp reviews...it's self explanatory.
+5 just had my tints done their last saturday!!!!

Quick Reply: Official SoCal tint thread