CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

South Orange County Meets

Old 06-01-09, 05:41 PM
rpx13
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
i like the idea of bella tera or main street. main would have nice scenery ie chicks in bikinis, oh and the beach backdrop is not so bad either. great for pics with the pier in the back ground. the only thing that sucks is they charge for parking.

maybe mile square park
^^exactly what i was thinking...
Old 06-01-09, 06:56 PM
SoCal35
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eyezack87
What about The District you guys? Sure its busy but its not too hard to find parking. We can all then go eat afterwords at one of the restaurants there
I like this idea only because they've got huge open lots. If I recall correctly, there are huge lots in front of the Target, Petsmart, and Costco areas. Even the one in front of the Best Buy is pretty big and he's right- restaurants are just across the way
Old 06-01-09, 07:40 PM
nguminh
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

How about Newport Beach, Seaside? In front of Seaside bakery, that place has bomb ham and cheese croissants.
Old 06-01-09, 07:46 PM
gemini1
FNM President

Newport beach pd will kick you out really fast...
Old 06-01-09, 07:54 PM
SoCal35
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by gemini1
Newport beach pd will kick you out really fast...
That's for sure!
Old 06-01-09, 10:16 PM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

Well im glad there is interest! I like the Idea of the Plaza's ACROSS from IVC. The the most fair meeting spot for everyone IMO. I'd say jeffery is the mid point of S Orange County.
Old 06-01-09, 10:45 PM
bombermani
Pole Position

What about The District you guys? Sure its busy but its not too hard to find parking. We can all then go eat afterwords at one of the restaurants there
^ +1 to the District. I completely forgot about this place. Plenty of parking! Good eats too.
Old 06-02-09, 12:11 AM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

hello did we forget about the bikinis??????????????????????j/k lets just figure this out. bikinis (subliminal message)
Old 06-02-09, 01:08 AM
ZhiuPei
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im down i live in irvine =-)
Old 06-02-09, 09:38 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

5 south off Jamboree or Jeffrey or even Culver are all cool for me ! I know there's Starbucks from literally each exits ! Something to consider !
Old 06-02-09, 11:23 AM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, what about that sort of new shopping area down Jamboree? They have Guppy House and 85C in there with a few other places to eat. Every single time I'm there, the parking in one corner of the lot is very empty. Thats another option for us I guess if we eat something as well...
Old 06-02-09, 11:35 AM
xuningshen
Lexus Test Driver

All those places in irvine sound good, i think we should meet one night and check out alll of the places and then decide, hopefully like 5-6 of us can go around and check them out, because it'll be really hard to decide just by saying i think this place or you think that place. so lets pick a night, meet up at one of the prospected places, and check out a couple other spots, and if we can't get to all of them, then another night we can go cruising and check out the rest of the potential spots.

Originally Posted by rpx13
how about HB by Main St....lots of parking in the beach area....i'd be down to meet...
I'm down for that lol i live 5 minutes away. But yea parking at the beach costs money.... but there is one location where we could park free but it'd have to be later at night when there isn't many ppl at the beach, probably 8 or so and the parking closes at midnight. idk the name but, if your going north PCH you pass mainstreet and u make a left at the next light its empty at night. i think it would be ok to chill there, and it would be a decent spot as long as we don't cause trouble. its super close to the pier and mainstreet too.

Sounds like a good place to try out, never been there before.

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
i like the idea of bella tera or main street. main would have nice scenery ie chicks in bikinis, oh and the beach backdrop is not so bad either. great for pics with the pier in the back ground. the only thing that sucks is they charge for parking.

maybe mile square park
i don't suggest bella terra, i hate the security there they're so gay and annoying, i went to an is 300 meet and i was the only one w/ an is 350 lol but one of the dumb *** kids just jumped up and waved at the security camera and they decided to kick us out. I'd assume nobody would do stuff like that but still any little thing and they'll kick you out, if your not standing next to your car they'll say you can't be here.

On a side note, I would like to hear somebody's HKS hi-power and Greddy SE or SP2 exhaust, i can't make up my mind which one i want, and i have yet to hear either in person

Last edited by xuningshen; 06-02-09 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-02-09, 12:06 PM
Ryeno
Banned

why would we have a meet inland? The good thing about south county is we have nice beach views. I was thinking something of PCH like maybe crystal cove. Also HB is north county.
Old 06-02-09, 08:11 PM
SoCal35
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by xuningshen
On a side note, I would like to hear somebody's HKS hi-power and Greddy SE or SP2 exhaust, i can't make up my mind which one i want, and i have yet to hear either in person
I've got HKS Hi-Power... with or without silencers! If we can get this South County meet going you can check it out
Old 06-02-09, 11:37 PM
Plit
Pole Position

sounds like everyone has some pretty good spots, i'm all down for HB because that's where i live . i have greddy se if you want to hear that!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: South Orange County Meets