CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Backyard Creations-Joe Ortiz

Old 03-23-09, 02:06 PM
bstuff
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Backyard Creations-Joe Ortiz

A very unfortunate and tragic set of circumstances has led to the temporary closing of Backyard Creations.

One of the owners, Joe Ortiz, has suffered the illness and loss his father in the Philippines. This had caused Joe to be out of the country several times over the past year.

In December, Joe and his wife gave birth to a premature, gravely ill daughter. Along with this, Joe’s wife developed a heart condition and is in need of an operation. As a result, Joe was forced into bankruptcy. He has returned with his family to thePhilippines. It is uncertain if he will ever come back.

We apologize to anyone who has been adversely affected by the sad situation at BC. We ask for your prayers for Joe and his family.
Old 03-23-09, 02:32 PM
2SwiFt29
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prayers go out to Joe and his family. It's indeed tough times for him and we hope that him and his family will pull out of this with great strength.

I wish him and his family the very best. He's done a lot for me and I can't ask for more. He's one of the better guys I've known in the industry and he's been very helpful always getting my stuff done on time.