ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Southern California (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california-149/)
-   -   Imports@UCI Car Show SAT Feb 28th (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california/409290-imports-uci-car-show-sat-feb-28th.html)

Hil 02-12-09 06:32 PM

Imports@UCI Car Show SAT Feb 28th

Is anyone going? I might go to visit some friends..

heres the facebook link http://www.facebook.com/photo_search...id=64668500616

It’s that time of year again. Time for the Imports@UCI 3rd Annual Car Show.

You guys may have heard of us through friends, other sources, or even remember us from the various meets that we attempted to hold years ago, only to get shut down due to their size...

Anyways, the event details are as follows:
Date: February 28th
Time: Roll in starts ~9:30am, lunch around noon, and awards are at 2pm.
Who: Everyone!!

The Imports@UCI car show is a chance for everyone to come out and display their vehicles with absolutely no strings attached. That’s right, the show is completely FREE. We will be offering free food and drink to everyone registered for the show, there will be a DJ and vendors from the industry will be out showcasing their products and display cars.

This year we are simplifying things to just two awards: BEST OF SHOW and BEST OF SHOW STUDENT!

Parking for the show will be of a first-come, first-serve basis.Park as a crew!If you and your crew want to park together, make sure you know how many cars you guys have, and we’ll ask you how many when you roll in, and then we’ll allot you that many spaces.

There will be limited spectator parking, so we encourage everyone to just enter in the show and park with your friends.

There is no formal registration. Just show up and...show!

If there are any questions feel free to post them up in here, PM me or email jiajichen@gmail.com (email is best).

Examples of last years Vendors:
Greddy
Extreme Dimensions
Go Tuning/Prodrive USA
Panda Garage
Drive Apparel
South Coast Subaru
JLB Motorsports
Signal Auto
Velocity Motoring
Huntington Beach Dodge
Saleen
Some Supra Shop
Tunerzimage

chrispy 02-12-09 06:59 PM

That's on my birthday. :D

PureDrifter 02-12-09 07:49 PM

if its an open meet i might be interested...

blisiono 02-12-09 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by PureDrifter (Post 4249639)

the past meets were open if i'm not mistaken.

my friend invited me to go but i haven't decided yet.

Hil 02-12-09 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by PureDrifter (Post 4249639)

yea there's no official registration

tommyGS3 02-12-09 09:13 PM

i might just show up

Jay 02-13-09 03:29 PM

Free food and Korean honeyzzzz.... I cruize by...

valgs350 02-14-09 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 4252190)
Free food and Korean honeyzzzz.... I cruize by...

LOL

I Might go!

4ntvings 02-14-09 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 4252190)
...Korean honeyzzzz.... I cruize by...

x2
:uh: maybe i cruise it and run my driveby to check out if the GC will rep at this OC event

chrispy 02-14-09 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by 4ntvings (Post 4254767)
x2
:uh: maybe i cruise it and run my driveby to check out if the GC will rep at this OC event

If you're coming I'll make it out. Even on my birthday. :D

yusef 02-15-09 12:55 AM

hmm, 2 of my friends go to uci...ill probably go check this out.

912inc 02-15-09 10:05 AM

close by the house, I'll go check it out.

Hil 02-19-09 11:41 AM

bumppity bump. let's get more interest in this! :)

AutoCoutureSC 02-19-09 07:00 PM

One time i was on the 405 S going towards Irvine. Some POS corolla with the "imports@uci" sticker cut me off and slammed on the brakes for no reason what-so-ever.

I drove next to him, dogged him for the longest time, but the stupid super saiyan didn't bother to look over. If I wasn't with the GF, I would've followed him and beat him down. No joke. I would never go to this event since that korean guy had that sticker on.

chrispy 02-19-09 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC (Post 4271132)
One time i was on the 405 S going towards Irvine. Some POS corolla with the "imports@uci" sticker cut me off and slammed on the brakes for no reason what-so-ever.

I drove next to him, dogged him for the longest time, but the stupid super saiyan didn't bother to look over. If I wasn't with the GF, I would've followed him and beat him down. No joke. I would never go to this event since that korean guy had that sticker on.

LOL. What color was this Corolla?