CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

iDesigns/Import Image in Walnut, CA...Horrible...AVOID at all cost...spread the word!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-08, 03:40 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazySC300
Jesus H Christ!!!! I just read this and came up with the conclusion that I can eat a bowl of Alpha-bits soup and literally crap out a better essay than what he can write out of my ***, LOL!

This dood needs to learned how to spoke England!
WOW please tell me that really isn't him and it's a joke. Sounds like the guy's stuck in perma-lolcats mode. LOL
Old 10-06-08, 01:53 AM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Based on Mike's poor spelling,punctuation and grammar usage, It's clearly obvious that English is not his 1st (probably not even his 2nd or 3rd, LOL) language...I wonder...Is the owner (Mike) of the shop, Hispanic or Asian? Just in case, should I ever find myself at that shop (God forbid) I need to know who to look out for...

...so that I can punch him in the throat and force him to drink his own urine.
Old 10-06-08, 08:30 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Based on Mike's poor spelling,punctuation and grammar usage, It's clearly obvious that English is not his 1st (probably not even his 2nd or 3rd, LOL) language...I wonder...Is the owner (Mike) of the shop, Hispanic or Asian? Just in case, should I ever find myself at that shop (God forbid) I need to know who to look out for...

...so that I can punch him in the throat and force him to drink his own urine.
Mike looked Filipino to me—and he wasn’t much taller than me (and I’m pretty damn short) so I could’ve taken him….and if I ever see that foo again, I just might
Old 10-06-08, 08:53 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 580 Likes on 399 Posts

If you do get it on tape and post it on youtube
Old 10-06-08, 11:20 AM
timmy0tool

Received 415 Likes on 370 Posts

i know mike but only as an acquaintance since he is local to me and i've seen lots of his work, and he would come out to our local meets. i've seen both good cars and bad cars he's done (unfortunately more bad than good). this Z is the worst yet, and supposedly (don't quote me on this) that he outsourced the work on it thus rendering his reputation to the ground. of course this does not excuse him in any way. another tragedy...

what's even more scary is that he told me is doing a SEMA car. i'll leave you guys with that thought.
Old 10-06-08, 11:36 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Allen K
If you do get it on tape and post it on youtube
LOL oh I would haha
Old 10-06-08, 12:42 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Jesus H Christ!!!! I just read this and came up with the conclusion that I can eat a bowl of Alpha-bits soup and literally crap out a better essay than what he can write out of my ***, LOL!

This dood needs to learned how to spoke England!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah has someone reported this shop to the BBB?
Old 10-06-08, 07:59 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by IntegresS
Mike looked Filipino to me—and he wasn’t much taller than me (and I’m pretty damn short) so I could’ve taken him….and if I ever see that foo again, I just might
wow. what'd he ever do to you?

and if he's not much taller than you, he's not... tall.
Old 10-06-08, 09:47 PM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by projectdna
wow. what'd he ever do to you?

and if he's not much taller than you, he's not... tall.
LOL yeah he's not very tall

Long story short, I ordered GOLD ce28s & kics neo chrono lug nuts with him, 3 months later he has BRONZE ce28s and tells me Volk does not make the CEs in gold and that bronze actually is the gold color and that when I look at it in certain lighting, it will appear gold...............

oh and my kics lug nuts...hahaha yeah..I never saw those.

I paid $1850. He refunded me $100 for the lug nuts I never got and refused to take back the volks.
That son of a B. I'll kick him in his lug nuts if I ever see him again!
Old 10-06-08, 10:43 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll kick him in his lug nuts if I ever see him again!
LOL, this quote made my day midterms ftl!
Old 10-07-08, 12:11 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Lightbulb Ouch this is very sad...

My 6 year old daughter just said to me...

..."daddy that car is jacked up really bad"!!!

Joe Z
Old 10-07-08, 12:36 AM
AM1
Lexus Champion

LOL yeah he's not very tall

Long story short, I ordered GOLD ce28s & kics neo chrono lug nuts with him, 3 months later he has BRONZE ce28s and tells me Volk does not make the CEs in gold and that bronze actually is the gold color and that when I look at it in certain lighting, it will appear gold...............

oh and my kics lug nuts...hahaha yeah..I never saw those.

I paid $1850. He refunded me $100 for the lug nuts I never got and refused to take back the volks.
That son of a B. I'll kick him in his lug nuts if I ever see him again!
two things.....one you should have reported this guy and his business to BBB or to a local news station, some bad publicity will shut him down for good. secondly that last quote you said i think might make my sig! hahahahaha
Old 10-07-08, 05:00 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Guys, please watch the threats of violence. I know they're meant as humor, but need to make sure they don't get out of hand and misinterpreted. Thanks.
Old 10-07-08, 06:25 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AM1
two things.....one you should have reported this guy and his business to BBB or to a local news station, some bad publicity will shut him down for good. secondly that last quote you said i think might make my sig! hahahahaha
lol

I don't think the BBB does anything really...and reporting it to the news...I didn't even think of that. I was going to get a lawyer but I figured it was more effort/time than it was worth...granted I've never been able to sell those bronze volks hahaha They have become tables in my room (still in boxes)
Old 10-07-08, 10:26 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

I'm in an industry where fabrication is common (not car related) those enter into this work because there is a sense of pride in what is produced. If it's not right..."it's not right". It isn't about money though that is part of it. How this guy can do business is I couldn't sleep at night knowing I had work out there that isn't up to a buyer's liking or my own. This guy needs to be outed.

The moment he had to hack it and he'd have seen that in test fitting, he should have got on the phone and told his client: "Ya know, this isn't a quality kit and there are fitting issues. It isn't going to match up to the body and I think you should consider getting a refund on these body pieces. It wouldn't be right to put such a low quality product on a nice car." Then have him come in to show what problems there are. He'd be able decline the job in person. At least he'd come of as straight-up and sincere in wanting to do a good job for his client.

This thread will help others from a similar poor experience.

Quick Reply: iDesigns/Import Image in Walnut, CA...Horrible...AVOID at all cost...spread the word!