CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Woodland Hills Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-16, 05:04 PM
Mercs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woodland Hills Lexus

I just wanted to give a big shout out to Brad in the service department at Woodland Hills Lexus. I went in to get a key coded for my 2009 IS250, next thing you know we are getting the motor rebuild done by them as part of the recall. I knew about the recall but our car hasn't had any of the symptoms so I didn't think twice about it. He asked if I knew about the recall, we got to chatting about it all and he said 'leave it with me'. We left with a loaner new IS, and got a call the next day saying they are going to be doing the rebuild on it.
We had gone to another lexus dealer to get the key coded and text drive the new IS as well and the service we got was down right disgusting. We were asked if we were taking one today and when we answered no we we're left in a room for 15 minutes with out anyone coming to talk to us. Needless to say we left and went to Woodland Hills.
So if anyone in the valley is looking for somewhere to get work done on their car's I'd highly recommend them.
Old 10-02-16, 07:34 PM
prosgal73
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks! I bought my Lexus there over the summer and someone recommended service advisor Ly Do. Sounds like they have good people. Looks like I'll have to check out the service department when the time comes thanks for sharing your experience

Originally Posted by Mercs
I just wanted to give a big shout out to Brad in the service department at Woodland Hills Lexus. I went in to get a key coded for my 2009 IS250, next thing you know we are getting the motor rebuild done by them as part of the recall. I knew about the recall but our car hasn't had any of the symptoms so I didn't think twice about it. He asked if I knew about the recall, we got to chatting about it all and he said 'leave it with me'. We left with a loaner new IS, and got a call the next day saying they are going to be doing the rebuild on it.
We had gone to another lexus dealer to get the key coded and text drive the new IS as well and the service we got was down right disgusting. We were asked if we were taking one today and when we answered no we we're left in a room for 15 minutes with out anyone coming to talk to us. Needless to say we left and went to Woodland Hills.
So if anyone in the valley is looking for somewhere to get work done on their car's I'd highly recommend them.