CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Brookhurst Street, Garden Grove & Fountain Valley

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-05, 11:43 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Brookhurst Street, Garden Grove & Fountain Valley

Since I commute daily from Anaheim down to Fountain Valley or Huntington Beach via Brookhurst Street, I noticed that there are more tuned 2nd gen GS on this street than any other street . At night, occasionally, there are probably 2 or even 3 tuned GS's next to each other. Anyone else who lives in the area notice this also??
Old 11-07-05, 03:28 AM
ntran18
Lexus Test Driver

Same here. There a lotta them. My friend just got a GS also and she was complaining to me they'r everywhere.
Old 11-07-05, 07:42 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ntran18
Same here. There a lotta them. My friend just got a GS also and she was complaining to me they'r everywhere.
Well atleast most of em are nice. Wait, its a she? She likes Lexuses? Any more info?
Old 11-07-05, 08:15 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm... I used to drive down there alot, especially on the weekends. To go eat Korean BBQ in GG then swing by Autobacs !! Let me tell you about Brookhurst street tho !! Even granny with her Camry drives like she had NOS !! In addition, she starez me down like she's gonna eat me alive. hahahha....My point is that street is crazy with F&F drivers plus too many po poz out there. You should pick a place, like Tapio or coffee shop, where members can hang "Sunday night cruize" or somethin !!!

JAY
Old 11-08-05, 12:18 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

grandma driving fast? everyone drives 20 below speed limit lol. Yea sure, we should have a late night meet sometime. Im thinkin about either Albertsons in FV or Lees Sandwiches in GG. Too bad my SC is stock so most of the 2nd gen GS dont even acknowledge my presence even if i try to give a thumbs up.
Old 11-08-05, 01:20 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by xknowonex
grandma driving fast? everyone drives 20 below speed limit lol. Yea sure, we should have a late night meet sometime. Im thinkin about either Albertsons in FV or Lees Sandwiches in GG. Too bad my SC is stock so most of the 2nd gen GS dont even acknowledge my presence even if i try to give a thumbs up.
Those GS owners are nothin but haterzzz !! Don't sweat over them... if they bother you so much, jus borrow my GS beast and show em what time it is !!

For sure..... I be down for a coffee !!
Old 11-08-05, 01:58 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

I heard "coffee house" and "Garden Grove" in the same thread so I got here as fast as I could...

... now, what's going on?
Old 11-08-05, 02:45 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

im thinkin of havin a mini meet in a parking lot. I try to avoid those coffee shops bc of the Asian gangstas. Jay, ur car looks freakin mean!
Old 11-08-05, 11:04 PM
jp430
Driver

Im down to meet at lees sw I love the honey dew boba With me and jay down there, we can smoke those GS haters.
Old 11-09-05, 11:14 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Thumbs up 1 of those GS's are probably my wife....

Well Guys, if you see a Antique Bronze Mica GS400 going down Beach Blvd. or Brookhurst, that will be my wife driving to and from my babysitters and she work out in HB, so try not to rev her up, she is always telling me how many people try to race her and it is even worse because she says it is too powerful for her to drive. The funny thing is when I get in the car to drive it she always has the Power switch on......hahahhahaha

Either way, she is cool and if you see her....throw her a peace sign.....

Cheers,

Revhard191
Old 11-09-05, 11:29 AM
vin 78
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Revhard191
Well Guys, if you see a Antique Bronze Mica GS400 going down Beach Blvd. or Brookhurst, that will be my wife driving to and from my babysitters and she work out in HB, so try not to rev her up, she is always telling me how many people try to race her and it is even worse because she says it is too powerful for her to drive. The funny thing is when I get in the car to drive it she always has the Power switch on......hahahhahaha

Either way, she is cool and if you see her....throw her a peace sign.....

Cheers,

Revhard191

lol......
Old 11-09-05, 06:53 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay
Hmm... I used to drive down there alot, especially on the weekends. To go eat Korean BBQ in GG then swing by Autobacs !! Let me tell you about Brookhurst street tho !! Even granny with her Camry drives like she had NOS !! In addition, she starez me down like she's gonna eat me alive. hahahha....My point is that street is crazy with F&F drivers plus too many po poz out there. You should pick a place, like Tapio or coffee shop, where members can hang "Sunday night cruize" or somethin !!!

JAY
Jay lets have a meet in GG.. I know this viet coffee shop with very hot sexy honeys walking around with almost nothing serving you coffee, tea, fruit smoothies.. Cool thing we can hang out there and watch a football or basketball game there, or even play card, chess, etc..

Old 11-09-05, 07:32 PM
Celsior Master
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Lexus GS3
Jay lets have a meet in GG.. I know this viet coffee shop with very hot sexy honeys walking around with almost nothing serving you coffee, tea, fruit smoothies.. Cool thing we can hang out there and watch a football or basketball game there, or even play card, chess, etc..

haha yeah
Old 11-09-05, 07:42 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Marcus dont you miss that place?? I do
Old 11-10-05, 12:42 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

Plenty of nice places to meet there.

A bit back someone was talking about a Japanese noodle place in the Ralph's complex on the west side of the street. The name escapes me. Otherwise, about 1/4 mile south is Ebisu Ramen.

Quick Reply: Brookhurst Street, Garden Grove & Fountain Valley