CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Lexus college grad program, help........

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-05, 07:16 PM
lepalmgrou
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus college grad program, help........

Hello,

I'm new to the forum here

Does any body familair with the Lexus college grad program? I spoke to couple of dealerships in town, didn't get much info on it.

I just recently grad from accreditted 4 years college
Work with a company that could give me an official employment letter
Bank statement to verify
Credit are pretty new since earlier 2005 , 2 creditcards - 1 with $1,000 limit and other $15,000, always ontime

I just don't like to have my parent co sign for me, just want to be on my own. I heard from a few people that Lexus would let me lease it just by myself........ If they do would I get a special rate?

I saw a leasing deal somewhere on the GX470 for mid $500 something a month for 36 or 39 months can't remember with like $1,000-3,000 down

Thanks,

James
Old 11-05-05, 07:35 PM
OGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum...

I bought my LS with the recent college grad special. So it pretty much gives you a lower APR and a 500 bonus cash back..(if I remember correctly).

but that is pretty much it.

now when you talk about getting the car on your own, I would say...its going to be hard. I have had a good credit history since 1998. I have had a lot of different credit cards with credit lines from 1k to 25k. But when it comes to a car, without a prior major purchase (house or other cars) there is no real credit history.

And since you are looking to lease a car, it is a bit harder then buying a car....

But on a good note, once you square away the first one...its cake from there. I picked up a 2005 Audi A8L about 8 months after I got my LS with little to no questions from the dealer when it came down to my credit.
Old 11-05-05, 07:50 PM
lepalmgrou
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for your reply!

Longo Lexus fiance dept just call me and told me that as long as I have proof of employment,grad diploma,bank statement and creditwise- they told me that with a minimal credit history with no late or derog should be ok........ They also told me that grad program are alot easier for an approval

Love those HRE 841 nice

Last edited by lepalmgrou; 11-05-05 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-06-05, 09:47 AM
toymachine40k
Pole Position

Hey, u got a CA/TX location setting just like me! Did you just move to CA from Texas??
Dun mean to be a **** but Mr Just Graduated gets "finance" mixed up with "fiance"
Old 11-06-05, 09:57 AM
toyemp
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can find out more info about the college grad program here if you are interested in financing through TFS/LFS http://www.toyotafinancial.com/finan...ege_grads.html