CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Orange County: Car Wash - Fundraising for Hurriance Relief

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-05, 01:43 AM
DeZNuTTsS
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Orange County: Car Wash - Fundraising for Hurriance Relief

Hello All Club Lexus members:

Vietnamese Student Association at Orange Coast College would like to invite all of you to come out and support our Car Wash event this Sunday September 4th, 2005 at the corner of Warner Ave/Brookhurst St. in Fountain Valley from 10 AM to 4 PM. We're fundraising for Hurricane Relief fund. All profit will be donated to American Red Cross. On behalf of American Red Cross, we also take donations in checks or cash.

From North of OC: Take 405S, Exit Brookhurst St. Take North Exit. When you see Warner Ave...we'll be on your left (SAM's Club)

From South OC: Take 405 N, Exit Brookhurst St. Take North Exit, When you see Warner Ave...we'll be on your left (Sam's Club)

Those refugees in LA, and MS are in need of our assistance and support. Please come out and make a difference!

Best Regards,

Shon
Old 09-04-05, 03:16 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If there's a better way to raise money than college girls in bikinis washing cars then I sure haven't heard of it.

It's a great idea, and I hope it was a success for you.
I just wish I had logged on before I spent the weekend washing and waxing my car.
Old 09-06-05, 12:09 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i went w/ a friends car to donate so I figured I'd let them wash his car..... I would never let anyone else wash my own car!!! anyways.... i came early and turnout was pretty small, hopefully it was much better later. btw they took a picture of my friends car once we pulled in... lol i should charge them royalties.