CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Paintless Dent Repair (The Mother thread)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-05, 07:02 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
Dave, what's the latest good buddy? I need to hook up with Jeff as well. We should handle it together for (hopefully) better pricing. Let me know when you want to get it done and I'll drive down to your area. I'm in LA near the Beverly Center.

Neo, when you move down pm me and we'll have lunch or something. Take it easy guys.
Hey Mike,
I won`t be ready for about 2 weeks. I left a message on his voice mail today. Lets see how many people want in on this so we can get a good discount. Sounds like he is still in biznis,
and still mobile!
Dave
Old 07-08-05, 09:46 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well Im in if this happens...I have a couple of little dents I want to get rid off.... whats up guys? ..whos in

maybe we can have him meet us at one of the meets that we are going to be having ... like the lexmods meet or the LMS meet ...
Old 07-08-05, 11:28 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Jeff is a craftsman and he takes his work seriously, a "few" cars is one thing but having him come to a meet and do hella cars won't be a good idea, unless people want to be there for days on end? lol. I'd say if we took 3-4 cars to him on a given afternoon he'd give us a good deal. I wouldn't press him to do any more cars than that in one setting. I mean we do want him to take his time and do it right, not rush to make sure every car got done.

So far we have 3 people, which is fine...one more would be okay I think...I'm down whenever, let me know...
Old 07-08-05, 11:37 AM
lexsterES
Pole Position

LMS sounds good to me. I have a few digs I would like to get rid of, depending on price of course and if my digs are fixable. .
Old 07-08-05, 01:01 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
Jeff is a craftsman and he takes his work seriously, a "few" cars is one thing but having him come to a meet and do hella cars won't be a good idea, unless people want to be there for days on end? lol. I'd say if we took 3-4 cars to him on a given afternoon he'd give us a good deal. I wouldn't press him to do any more cars than that in one setting. I mean we do want him to take his time and do it right, not rush to make sure every car got done.

So far we have 3 people, which is fine...one more would be okay I think...I'm down whenever, let me know...
ok cool ...well lets make this happen cuz the money is burning in my pocket
Old 07-09-05, 12:33 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

O.k guys. Jeff is down to hook us up, so I agree with Mike. We have enough people now. Does Saturday July 23rd work? He told me two weeks would be plenty of time for him to hold a day for us. He is waiting for my reply, so lets see if this date works. PM me with your answer and we can go from there.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 09:16 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Default Wuz Up ?

Hey, where you guys at? Jeff is waiting for us to make up our minds. Ya in our out? Let me know.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 09:51 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

what kind of price are we talking ?
Old 07-11-05, 10:03 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LEXISM
what kind of price are we talking ?
That is up to Jeff. I have no relationship with him other than trying to get this going. Mike highly recomends this guy and all he said is he would give us a good price since he knows Club Lexus through Mike. I think Mike said he charged 65.00 per panel. Not per ding. If you want a quote ask him. Jeff Wright @ 714-812-4466.If you are looking for testimonial on his work ask Mike. Read the whole thread then make up your mind for yourself. I am not here trying to convince anyone. I am not getting any special favors for this so, you guys said you were interested, so are ya in our out? I`m in regardless.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 11:35 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SC400DAVE
That is up to Jeff. I have no relationship with him other than trying to get this going. Mike highly recomends this guy and all he said is he would give us a good price since he knows Club Lexus through Mike. I think Mike said he charged 65.00 per panel. Not per ding. If you want a quote ask him. Jeff Wright @ 714-812-4466.If you are looking for testimonial on his work ask Mike. Read the whole thread then make up your mind for yourself. I am not here trying to convince anyone. I am not getting any special favors for this so, you guys said you were interested, so are ya in our out? I`m in regardless.
Dave
reason why I ask is got a price from LMS meet that on that day they will be charging 75.00 per panel and 150.00 for the whole car and that price might be even lower if there are more cars ....

what do you guys think about that
Old 07-11-05, 12:10 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

reason why I ask is got a price from LMS meet that on that day they will be charging 75.00 per panel and 150.00 for the whole car and that price might be even lower if there are more cars ....

Depending on the person, that is a very nice price. It is especially great if you have a lot. There is an art to doing PDR and some are better at it than others. It would probably be best to get some references to the company that will be at the meet before making the final decision.
Old 07-11-05, 12:12 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

I just got off the phone with Jeff. He said guys will tell you anything to get your biz. IMO, No way is it going to be 150.00 for a whole car. How can any legit guy quote you that without seeing the car? Think about it, if your car is hella beat up, you think they are going to do it for 150.00? I don`t think so. Jeff said he will do 65.00 per panel,and up to 4 panels for 150.00 no problem. He said he would do that just even for 1 car! He said he would take good care of us and treat each car like it was his own! That is good enough for me based on the rep he has. He will do it at a body shop in Fountain Valley called Fountain Valley Body Works. He said he does not work the weekends, but he will do it for us. So if you want in let me know, so I can firm up a date. If not let me know too so I can get mine done at my convenience.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 12:17 PM
Neo
The One

That's great Dave. I did not want to quote prices in case things have changed. I have yet to find a PDR guy that is as good as Jeff for the price he does it. I have used a few companies in NorCal who were also pretty good but not at that pricing.

Since I will be relocating in the future to SoCal, Jeff will be the guy I will call when needed.
Old 07-11-05, 12:22 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Neo
That's great Dave. I did not want to quote prices in case things have changed. I have yet to find a PDR guy that is as good as Jeff for the price he does it. I have used a few companies in NorCal who were also pretty good but not at that pricing.

Since I will be relocating in the future to SoCal, Jeff will be the guy I will call when needed.
Ya, he said this is strictly for Club Lexus pricing only! If we can tell him the location and type of ding he can give us a good time estimate for each job too.
Dave
Old 07-11-05, 12:30 PM
Neo
The One

Just to make it clear. Although Jeff is stipulating CL pricing, he is not a CL vendor. It has been OK so far since it is Dave's hard work that the info/pricing is available. Jeff is not promoting himself on CL. I just wanted to make sure no one thinks that the "CL" price is ongoing and something supported by CL.

Quick Reply: Paintless Dent Repair (The Mother thread)