ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Southern California (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california-149/)
-   -   Need Wheel Repair Help LA, OC, RIV (The Mother thread) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california/123540-need-wheel-repair-help-la-oc-riv-the-mother-thread.html)

Leets 06-16-04 05:11 PM

Need Wheel Repair Help LA, OC, RIV (The Mother thread)

Anyone know of a good place to have a wheel repaired in North OC, or South LA counties? The wheel appears to still be round, but part of the lip has been chipped off. Any estimates on cost? Also, anyone know a good place for Kumhos?

Jay 06-16-04 07:47 PM

Leets, highly recommended place got moved all the way to SB area from Anaheim. (More like Riverside) I can't think of any good shops to repair your wheels. Call Wheel warehouse or some big shops, maybe they can hook it up !!!
PM me with your cell #... I can get you tires with wholesale costs !!

TTYL

JAY

UptownGS 06-16-04 08:28 PM

Mag Masters in Santa Ana..... no brainer :egads:

DaveGS4 06-16-04 08:31 PM

Originally posted by Jay

PM me with your cell #... I can get you tires with wholesale costs !!

Jay, please no selling on our forums unless you are an approved CL vendor (like Tire Rack, for example). :)

Jay 06-17-04 09:56 AM

OOops.... SORRY !! :egads:

It won't happen again !!!

JAY

mikeloc24 06-22-04 01:07 PM

Originally posted by UptownGS
Mag Masters in Santa Ana..... no brainer :egads:
I second, third, and forth that notion...simply the best in SoCaL...and Kumho has a distributor off the 710 freeway in Santa Fe Springs. Should cost about $60-80 for the wheel repair.

siniquezu 06-22-04 04:12 PM

There's also Tech1 if you wanna go there.

mikeloc24 06-23-04 11:05 AM

Thang, where's Tech1? Are their prices better? I believe MagMasters charges like $80 for a wheel repair, if it's not horribly bad that is...

GSjason 11-19-04 11:18 AM

Wheel repair in OC/LA County

Can you guys recommend a shop that can repair bent Aluminum wheels in the LA/OC area?

Thanks

AutoCoutureSC 11-19-04 11:20 AM

Mag Masters

www.magmasters.com

UptownGS 11-19-04 11:56 AM

once again the 2 spokesman have spoken!!!

MagMasters.... they should freakin' pay us or atleast hook us up w/ some free wheel polishing....

TCM080903 11-19-04 02:38 PM

Bolton's Classic Wheels
16516 S. Western Ave (Western & 165th)
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 538-5046

I just picked up 2 rims I dropped off yesterday. My rims were actually done in THREE hours, so I could have picked them up yesterday. Can you believe that? :eek2: I think their normal turnaround time is 1-2 days. I had some major curbage on both rims. From what I can tell, they did a good job, and they only charged me $25/rim. :D It doesn't get any better than that!!

(Just a tip, you need to actually bring in the rims for an estimate. Over the phone, they might give you a higher quote.)

Oh, just FYI, it's a small shop, so don't expect some huge wheel shop. There are a few spots where you can park along Western.

GSjason 11-19-04 03:07 PM

Thanks

Looks like i'll be in Gardena tomorrow morning.

flipside909 11-19-04 04:12 PM

Originally posted by TCM080903
Bolton's Classic Wheels
16516 S. Western Ave (Western & 165th)
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 538-5046

I just picked up 2 rims I dropped off yesterday. My rims were actually done in THREE hours, so I could have picked them up yesterday. Can you believe that? :eek2: I think their normal turnaround time is 1-2 days. I had some major curbage on both rims. From what I can tell, they did a good job, and they only charged me $25/rim. :D It doesn't get any better than that!!

(Just a tip, you need to actually bring in the rims for an estimate. Over the phone, they might give you a higher quote.)

Oh, just FYI, it's a small shop, so don't expect some huge wheel shop. There are a few spots where you can park along Western.

Wow great tip Esther, i'll call you later.

AutoCoutureSC 11-19-04 06:48 PM

Originally posted by UptownGS
once again the 2 spokesman have spoken!!!

MagMasters.... they should freakin' pay us or atleast hook us up w/ some free wheel polishing....

speakin' of which, i was there last week for my friends benz, and they finished his rims in 12 hrs. let me reiterate, took apart 4 rims, polished them like new. LOL

it's weird, this time they charged me less! go figure....:egads: