CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-04, 01:57 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you again JOHN for your hard work and effort into putting this meet together!

BTW how did you get your car into the store?

-Bryan

Last edited by Wald GS; 06-06-04 at 01:57 AM.
Old 06-06-04, 10:18 AM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

It was fun to wondering around at the store for 5 hours Too bad i didn't see LOC try to beat up that guy on the street who gave him a finger
Great event........

BTW........Allen, is Laura ur girlfriend?
Old 06-06-04, 11:00 AM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Hello everyone.

First hand, I want to thank Super Autobacs, Yokohama Tires, and Einszett for all the help and support they showed us. We had great hospitality from Super Autobacs, Yokohama came thru in the last minute to have some goodies for me to give away, and Einszett car care stepped in and handed out some cool prizes as well as a goodie bag with a sample of their wonderful polish!!! It was kinda cool to have taken over Super Autobacs for a few hours.

Thank you for EVERYONE who stopped by and enjoyed our little mini-meet! I do hope all of you had a good time, and it was cool to finally meet a lot of the infamous members on CL and hang out with those that I have met b4! Ethan, thank you for stopping by and supporting us as well. I appreciate it. Everyone who posted above me, nice pics and thank you for the kind words!

I will still be at Autobacs today to finish off the weekend and then head home to go watch the Laker game HOPEFULLY! hahaha If anyone wants to come by today, I still have some freebies left to give away

To all the winners, congrats and I do hope you all enjoy the prizes. I am sorry if I couldn't give all of you a prize of some sort but I do appeciate it the support. Maybe next time I can put together something bigger and better with more vendors involved and more goodies to give away. To the gentleman (will remain unknown out of respect... ) who won the highly sought after 40% off prize, It was nice of you to do what you did. The Fusa I gave you is the least I could of given you in exchange for your generosity to ClubLexus... Now, a member of ClubLexus will have a chance to win that 40% off JP products certificate. Ethan will be announcing that very soon.

I still need to go over the pics that were taken that day so that I can post them here. I love how we had all the Lexus's in front of the store. Such a sight to see I think!!!

Well, I am at a loss for words because of my fatigue... hahahaha I can't stress it enough, Thank you ClubLexus and its members for the support!!!!!
Old 06-06-04, 04:44 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by JunctionGS
Hello everyone.

First hand, I want to thank Super Autobacs, Yokohama Tires, and Einszett for all the help and support they showed us. We had great hospitality from Super Autobacs, Yokohama came thru in the last minute to have some goodies for me to give away, and Einszett car care stepped in and handed out some cool prizes as well as a goodie bag with a sample of their wonderful polish!!! It was kinda cool to have taken over Super Autobacs for a few hours.

Thank you for EVERYONE who stopped by and enjoyed our little mini-meet! I do hope all of you had a good time, and it was cool to finally meet a lot of the infamous members on CL and hang out with those that I have met b4! Ethan, thank you for stopping by and supporting us as well. I appreciate it. Everyone who posted above me, nice pics and thank you for the kind words!

I will still be at Autobacs today to finish off the weekend and then head home to go watch the Laker game HOPEFULLY! hahaha If anyone wants to come by today, I still have some freebies left to give away

To all the winners, congrats and I do hope you all enjoy the prizes. I am sorry if I couldn't give all of you a prize of some sort but I do appeciate it the support. Maybe next time I can put together something bigger and better with more vendors involved and more goodies to give away. To the gentleman (will remain unknown out of respect... ) who won the highly sought after 40% off prize, It was nice of you to do what you did. The Fusa I gave you is the least I could of given you in exchange for your generosity to ClubLexus... Now, a member of ClubLexus will have a chance to win that 40% off JP products certificate. Ethan will be announcing that very soon.

I still need to go over the pics that were taken that day so that I can post them here. I love how we had all the Lexus's in front of the store. Such a sight to see I think!!!

Well, I am at a loss for words because of my fatigue... hahahaha I can't stress it enough, Thank you ClubLexus and its members for the support!!!!!
May I request the panaroma pic? thanks

Again nice to meet the Junction GS man himself, I saw pics of your car in shows and I saw this one guy who had a shaved head, big, and with shades on which I always thought was you for some reason, but I guess now he wasnt you after all lol..
Old 06-06-04, 04:47 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Lonely Toothbrush
It was fun to wondering around at the store for 5 hours Too bad i didn't see LOC try to beat up that guy on the street who gave him a finger
Great event........

BTW........Allen, is Laura ur girlfriend?
LMAO!!!

Big thanks to John, Kudo, and JP, Super Autobacs, Yokohama Tires, and Einszett for hosting this wonderful meet ....it was a blast.

Last edited by BR1AN; 06-06-04 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-06-04, 05:02 PM
Cannonbear
Lexus Test Driver

What lipkit is on V8_Aristo's car? That's pretty sharp.
Old 06-06-04, 06:24 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Cannonbear
What lipkit is on V8_Aristo's car? That's pretty sharp.
It's a Greddy lip kit.
Old 06-06-04, 08:26 PM
siniquezu
Lexus Champion

Weirdest thing. I peeled open my Einszett sticker and got nothing.....
Old 06-06-04, 09:11 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by siniquezu
Weirdest thing. I peeled open my Einszett sticker and got nothing.....

What do you mean?
Old 06-06-04, 09:14 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

Definte thanks for such a nice event...

Wife got a kick over the air bagged Accord that came by just before the drawing. John's comment was priceless about the JunctionGS airbag set-up.

I drove up Beach Blvd. at 5 today and was darn tempted to pull back into the lot to see if the J-GS was still there. That wax has me very curious. So those of you who won some...would liek to hear your impressions.

Last edited by RA40; 06-06-04 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-06-04, 09:14 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by LexAristo
What do you mean?
he meant to say:

"YOU DA MAN, BRYAN!!!"
Old 06-06-04, 09:17 PM
siniquezu
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by LexAristo
What do you mean?
Umm...actually I mean that when I pulled back the sticker cover, there was no sticker.
Old 06-06-04, 11:27 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look carefully...... The sticker is actually "clear or etched" in apperance. It's meant for darker cars or windows...
Old 06-06-04, 11:28 PM
junction
Driver School Candidate

Cool Thank you all...

Thank you all for coming to our Demo Day. I also thank Super Autobacs, Clublexus, Yokohama Tires, and Einszett for their support to us. I hope you had good time as I did. We just started our activity in united states. So please give us your advice. Well,,, It's time to get my Lexus in US See you all soon!
Old 06-06-04, 11:44 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Thank you all...

Originally posted by junction
Thank you all for coming to our Demo Day. I also thank Super Autobacs, Clublexus, Yokohama Tires, and Einszett for their support to us. I hope you had good time as I did. We just started our activity in united states. So please give us your advice. Well,,, It's time to get my Lexus in US See you all soon!
Nice meeting and talking to you Kudo. But I still want that Junction Banner!!!!!

Quick Reply: Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004