Facebook CL of Hawaii - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Facebook CL of Hawaii

Old 06-28-18, 06:54 PM
Erkkkn808
Driver School Candidate

Default Facebook CL of Hawaii

Admins you suck. Been trying to join your closed group for over a month now. Sold off my JoeZ exhaust and AFE intake for 2014+ IS350. Had to go the craigslist route.
Got myself a RC-F now. Do you need proof of ownership to get invited. SMH
Old 07-01-18, 01:21 AM
J_LS
Rookie

My request is also pending...approve me!!
Old 07-05-18, 07:33 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Have you been to any of the CLH meets? I know when I was on Oahu one of the requirement was being active with the group before you could even get a sticker. Not sure if they do the same with the FB page. I use to be an admin but removed myself when I moved off island cause I was not actively part of the group, but Im still a member. Oh and its not a buy/sell group if thats what you're looking for. Its more a community type page with the occasional buy/sell posts. They mostly post up about upcoming events, info, pics.

Last edited by HiloDB1; 07-05-18 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-14-18, 12:14 AM
Erkkkn808
Driver School Candidate

Wassup Hilo. Waiakea Uka boi transplanted to big *** city Oahu. Purchased a RC-F after my 15 IS350. Prior to Lexus I was in the Mercedes B forums and their FB group... and this is nationwide! Iíd figure CLH would cater to everyone in Hawaii but guess not. Been trying to join the FB group longggg before parting ways with my IS. Donít give a Fuc*, not the type to do meet and greet, but would be cool to have some local conversations with some petrol heads. Either way im not joining their FB group, invite or not. Nationwide RC-F page is all I need.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: