CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Be careful who you trust when purchasing items

Old 10-27-12, 02:52 PM
BLKPRL
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Be careful who you trust when purchasing items

I bought a VIP Fabulous side door table from Bryan Lee in Hawaii Kai. Supposedly I paid him a down payment for a Garson Rear Seat Center Cabinet, he told me 4-6 weeks. That was back in July. He supposedly order it the same day I gave him $300... It's been 3 months since then and within the 3 months he contacted me only three times, i tried contacting him a lot of times but he's been avoiding all my calls and barely get back at me through text. Seems like he only texts back when he "FEELS" like it. Like seriously? I gave you $300 and you running around avoiding me. When I text him, majority of the time he replies with "ok ok", if i say lets meet up NOW, he says "ok ok" but doesnt meet up with me. That's SHADY man. So he recently told me last week, I'll give you the passenger VIP side door table and whatever remaining $$$ he owes me. Since last week until now, i been trying to meet up with him to get my table and $$$ already. He is not responding whatsoever and not meeting up with me. Talk about bad business and lack of communication. I have 2 jobs, so dont tell me you dont have time or you're busy every time. I work 2 jobs and still can have the free time to meet up with you. Whoever knows this guy personally, tell him get at me asap!

I wanna get everything done and over with. I need part of my refund $$$ for my safety check i need to pick up TODAY! safety check is expiring already.

Just get me the table and $$$ and i can finally move on with my life and not go through you for any future business.

Everyone that buys VIP stuff on Craigslist, all the (Hawaii Kai) items are all him. Just be careful who you buy things from, they can be VERY SHADY with transactions. MY patience is gone after waiting all these months, i am fed up with waiting for this guy. $300 is a lot of money, my stupidity to trust this felluh with it, but everyone seems to go through him so i figured this guy is legit.

whatever your thoughts are on this, i could care less, i just had to vent and rant on here, because I KNOW there's a lot of people on here who know him personally. Tell him, I will not take this situation lightly, I will continue to put him on blast until he finally gets my things to me. Facebook, Craigslist, Forums HI, you name it.

Very disappointed and concerned...

Old 10-27-12, 03:38 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Dam, dat sucks. Does he have a business or somten so we can stay away aside from C-list
Old 10-27-12, 03:57 PM
beez43
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats all he knows how to reply in english.. "Ok ok" Good luck bro
Old 10-27-12, 06:37 PM
sideflip
Driver School Candidate

That really sucks. That's the main reason I prefer buying from a well established shop. I hope u get our money back. Better yet, have one of your friends call this guy up for something he sells and pretend to buy and meet up with him with your friend. For sure he'll show up for someone else but you. Good luck.
Old 10-27-12, 06:49 PM
HangLoose
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its funny because of the other post from luxurygs3 like a week ago. He is shady. Ask for quotes that never get a response back, sells things that seem to only been bought in bulk used on his own build, never contacts back after asking for something, never seems to have any interest in helping you unless its a benefit to them. Sketchy indeed.
Old 10-27-12, 09:05 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

He has been banned from Club Lexus in the past for shady business practices so are you all surprised? Are some of you members actually friend's with him? Step forward and perhaps all these matters can be dealt with.
Old 10-28-12, 12:18 AM
Sykotic336
Driver

that name sounds soo familiar!!! sucks that that happened to you bro hope all goes well. i dont trust no one at all in things like these if im buying something like that that expsensive i want it in my face kinna deal lol
Old 10-28-12, 12:31 PM
cadynzgs
Driver School Candidate

Don't waste your time and money on this guy. I waited 3 hrs at alaz said he was going be there and end up not showing up.
Old 10-28-12, 02:16 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
He has been banned from Club Lexus in the past for shady business practices so are you all surprised? Are some of you members actually friend's with him? Step forward and perhaps all these matters can be dealt with.
YES...some CL members here are friends with Bryan Lee. They know who they are...maybe they can help a fellow CL member out and either get they stuff you want...or get your $ back.

Yes, he's been banned from CL multiple times under many screen names. Don't be surprises Bryan Lee is still here lurking CL under another screen name...LOL!!!

Good luck bro!!!

Closing this thread.

Pete