CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

What part of Hawaii can I visit to see VIP?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-09, 07:04 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You may see this ride too.....
Attached Thumbnails What part of Hawaii can I visit to see VIP?-img_0121.jpg  
Old 03-16-09, 07:06 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Or this.....
Attached Thumbnails What part of Hawaii can I visit to see VIP?-img_0135.jpg  
Old 03-16-09, 07:08 PM
LXIGRL
Lead Lap

Another.....
Attached Thumbnails What part of Hawaii can I visit to see VIP?-img_0117.jpg  
Old 03-16-09, 07:10 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

bring lots of cash...and an empty suitcase....once to go to RA....its hard to resist the temptations.

btw...my bro-in-law was born and raised in Kansas...but he's a hardcore Cornhusker supporter.
Old 03-16-09, 08:27 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Work wheels like WHOA. Hope I run into something like this. My neighborhood is full of soccer moms with their Rovers, Denali's and Suburbans on 24's, that seems as if they just picked it out of a home & garden magazine, because they thought it looked cute.

I want to see something tasteful. I don't plan to spend any money on car parts, as I have to take the G/F shopping and dinner at some of the best places around. But who knows?

Pete, sorry to be the bearer of bad news for your brother, but Nebraska is nowhere near the caliber they were back in the 90's. The face of the big 12 and all of the midwest is Kansas Jayhawks all the way. DEFENDING national champions.
Old 03-16-09, 10:56 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tungo
Only if it's convenient. I don't want any of the guys out there to make a stop just to make my trip worthwhile.
i am not the head of cl hawaii, but may be if i have permission from clh i can make a cruise while you are here if your time schedule permits. it seems like we are over due for a meet anyway.

but i won't make it strictly vip though. i like alot of different style i will try my best to get people to come out. let me know.
Old 03-16-09, 11:42 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by REV-01
i am not the head of cl hawaii, but may be if i have permission from clh i can make a cruise while you are here if your time schedule permits. it seems like we are over due for a meet anyway.

but i won't make it strictly vip though. i like alot of different style i will try my best to get people to come out. let me know.
sounds good boss!
Old 03-17-09, 09:36 AM
tungo
Intermediate

Not necessary for a cruise. I wouldn't mind, but the car we are renting while were down there will be an economy car, which sucks. My rental will ruin the whole theme of the cruise.

A meet will do just fine and I don't even know if she will want to go to that with me. I have to make sure everything is okay with the boss. I know I'm gonna get a JP Fusa to hang on my duffle Bag (My Mirror occupies my school parking permit)
Old 03-17-09, 11:57 AM
VIP LXS
Lead Lap

Stop by the shop to see these beauties... My friends G35 and a customers
Q45 I think... Pics courtesy from Todd...

Old 03-17-09, 12:24 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by REV-01

Not necessary for a cruise. I wouldn't mind, but the car we are renting while were down there will be an economy car, which sucks. My rental will ruin the whole theme of the cruise.

A meet will do just fine and I don't even know if she will want to go to that with me. I have to make sure everything is okay with the boss. I know I'm gonna get a JP Fusa to hang on my duffle Bag (My Mirror occupies my school parking permit)
In Hawaii, if we offer, you must accept j/k. If REV-01 organizes a meet, its a guarantee that you'll see the finest VIP cars in Hawaii, bar none.

Let us know which Sunday you're available (5/10 or 5/17) and we'll setup the meet for you. (I won't be able to attend as my wife is due on 5/8)
Old 03-17-09, 01:05 PM
350ISRYDER
Pole Position

Default For food places though...

[QUOTE=tungo;4347392]Work wheels like WHOA. Hope I run into something like this. My neighborhood is full of soccer moms with their Rovers, Denali's and Suburbans on 24's, that seems as if they just picked it out o

Last edited by 350ISRYDER; 10-01-13 at 12:31 AM.
Old 03-17-09, 01:17 PM
tungo
Intermediate

This is some real genuine hospitality. The things I hear about Hawaii residents is absolutely true. I'm just an ordinary admirer of the VIP life and it's like everybody is getting together a meet for me. I'm not Jay Leno or the president.

Nobu's is already planned. I'm gonna get some shaved ice too. Heard its off the hook.

VIP LXS, are those Work Euroline SL's I see on that Q45? Those are the shoes I plan on throwing on my 08 GS350. I'm in line to get a set of coilovers custom made since it's AWD by circuit motorsports. No plans for AIR, as my dad also drives my car and I don't want him getting curious and just hitting switches to see what it does.
Old 03-17-09, 01:27 PM
tungo
Intermediate

NVM, those are Superstar LeonHarditt Orden. How was I wrong?
Old 03-17-09, 05:04 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

This is some real genuine hospitality. The things I hear about Hawaii residents is absolutely true. I'm just an ordinary admirer of the VIP life and it's like everybody is getting together a meet for me. I'm not Jay Leno or the president.
We just need a reason to setup meets. You're IT!
Old 03-17-09, 09:23 PM
VIP LXS
Lead Lap

VIP LXS, are those Work Euroline SL's I see on that Q45? Those are the shoes I plan on throwing on my 08 GS350. I'm in line to get a set of coilovers custom made since it's AWD by circuit motorsports. No plans for AIR, as my dad also drives my car and I don't want him getting curious and just hitting switches to see what it does.
NVM, those are Superstar LeonHarditt Orden. How was I wrong?
Yes my friend, I would much rather have Orden's over Euroline SL's...

Quick Reply: What part of Hawaii can I visit to see VIP?