ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   Sonic Scrbber (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/394116-sonic-scrbber.html)

is-eF 11-27-08 02:24 PM

Sonic Scrbber

Just thought I'd share my experience using the Sonic Scrubber.

When I saw this infomercial I thought it would make life a little easier when cleaning brake dust off my wheels.
Well, it does and I'd recommend you getting this as an alternative to using a tooth brush or your fingers. It makes wheel cleaning so much easier and you can get this scrubber wet and not have to worry if it'll still work or not.

Here's where you can get it from if you're interested.

Sonic

seangworld 11-27-08 03:19 PM

wow it's only 15 bucks too. looks like a stocking stuffer this year *hint hint*.

i wonder if it works on teeth. lol it looks like that's what it was orig. for.

llamaboiz 11-27-08 03:36 PM

my dad seen it and ordered the 3 scrubber box set, automotive, bathroom, and some other one... their all still sitting in the box unopened :p BUT... since im like totally bored right now with nothing to watch/dl i guess i'll go clean my car, dont think i'll use the scrubbers just yet thou... maybe...

is-eF 11-27-08 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by seangworld (Post 4039943)
wow it's only 15 bucks too. looks like a stocking stuffer this year *hint hint*.

i wonder if it works on teeth. lol it looks like that's what it was orig. for.

Yep, just like the Oral B for the teeth...however these brushes may be too soft for teeth...:D j/k
In fact I was tempted to use the Oral B to clean my rims prior to seeing this, but trying to get the proper angle was my concern.

TrendyTodd 11-27-08 09:26 PM

I saw that at Wal-Mart and was tempted to buy it. But I stick to my trusty EZ Detail Brush for inside rims and Swissvax Brushes for lugs and hard to reach areas and interiors.

llamaboiz 11-27-08 09:44 PM

oohhh so sutle your selling technique ;)

LXIGRL 11-27-08 10:46 PM

I clean my rims every week so not a problem yet that I need to use special tools.....:woot: Thanks for the thought though.....:p

eastsidtsx 11-27-08 10:55 PM

what are the bristles on that made of? Not too sure i would use those on aftermarket wheels. It might scratch up the finish since some of them have a annodized clear coat similar to that of your paint finish on your car...and i wouldnt use that on my cars finish....something to think about

seangworld 11-27-08 10:59 PM

i wouldnt use any of it, i'd let someone else do it. lol

TrendyTodd 11-27-08 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by eastsidtsx (Post 4040707)
what are the bristles on that made of? Not too sure i would use those on aftermarket wheels. It might scratch up the finish since some of them have a annodized clear coat similar to that of your paint finish on your car...and i wouldnt use that on my cars finish....something to think about

Exactly what I was mentioning to Judd. He said the infomercial used it on a stock rim. Maybe I'll pick one up and do a test/review.