CL Hawaii chat room - Page 200 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

CL Hawaii chat room

Old 09-29-16, 08:17 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Finally found a replacement door panel with a decent handle/armrest.

Then found out my door lock stopped working. Took the actuator apart and had to repair the motor to get it working again. "Made in China" parts in a Lexus? This was in an OE actuator not a replacement/remanufactured part. Straight from the factory.
Old 09-29-16, 09:12 PM
10lexISR6
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by HiloDB1 View Post
Finally found a replacement door panel with a decent handle/armrest.

Then found out my door lock stopped working. Took the actuator apart and had to repair the motor to get it working again. "Made in China" parts in a Lexus? This was in an OE actuator not a replacement/remanufactured part. Straight from the factory.
Unfortunately yes... I replaced all 4 door lock motors as they went out one by one on my mom's 2001 RX300. We are original owners btw. Wasn't too hard and very inexpensive but still.... sounds like a batch of defective door lock motors.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CL Hawaii chat room

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: