Notices
CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Saturday Nite Starbucks

Old 03-24-08, 06:14 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz View Post
hahaha are you kidding me, i couldnt take my eyes off his car... sure i do rag on the isf alot, 25k for 1/2sec more performace/the fender vents n other LITTLE things but still... its a FREAKIN IS-F MAN!!! the shogun of the toy family clan
Hahaha!!! I'm not kidding. I could be wrong. I mean I've seen the IS-F so many times at Servco........maybe I'm just used to looking at it. Interior wise.....doesn't really pull me in. I like the CF trim....but always something I can get when I want to. As for the rest of the interior......looks pretty much the same to me. Never tried sitting in it......so maybe the feel is different. But like I said before...........just could be the looks I've been looking at vs overall.
Old 03-24-08, 06:43 PM
webhed
Pole Position

chikken has a SP, the best color

Ok, how to get to kaneohe starbucks...

Goto windward mall, then drive around the mall parking lot till you come to the macys side that is at one of the 'ends' of the mall, look across the street, theres a jambajuice/starbucks right across the street on the right hand side, it has its own little building, the parking lot for it is to the right side, not the shopping center side. Thats the easiest way to discribe it. of course, google maps is your 'friend'
Hey Judd, I was just at Valley of the Temples today and I figured I'd do a recon to see where exactly is this starbucks located. So after I left VOT, went thru windward mall from the backside via haiku, went around macy's and ended up by zippy's and I still didn't see starbucks. You'll have to excuse me since I'm a Leeward person and I don't really frequent kaneohe too often. So is the starbucks more by safeway side of kam hwy?
Old 03-24-08, 06:57 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by webhed View Post
Hey Judd, I was just at Valley of the Temples today and I figured I'd do a recon to see where exactly is this starbucks located. So after I left VOT, went thru windward mall from the backside via haiku, went around macy's and ended up by zippy's and I still didn't see starbucks. You'll have to excuse me since I'm a Leeward person and I don't really frequent kaneohe too often. So is the starbucks more by safeway side of kam hwy?
haha nice, didnt think of that... zippys... Yes its on the safeway side of that strip mall across kam hwy.
Old 03-24-08, 07:02 PM
webhed
Pole Position

haha nice, didnt think of that... zippys... Yes its on the safeway side of that strip mall across kam hwy.
Roger that! I'll be there there sat nite.
Old 03-24-08, 07:28 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Thanks Judd for the directions...I know Im a lazy ***. I think I know where it is now. Thats the one with the drive thru right? And I was wondering who bought the SP one...thats my favorite color. So chikken was the one Sean sold the IS-F to...right on. The more I see the IS-F in other colors than the blue one, I think it looks better than our cars...its growing on me I guess. It sure is unique and you probably wont see another one as often. Not like our IS...everyone and their moms has one now. I totally understand if chikken doesnt let anyone touch his IS-F...I wouldnt let anyone touch it either...family, gf and even the wife. But figured I'd try make an offer so maybe if he's a really cool guy, he'd give in and let me sample. hehe I'd be willing to use my car as collateral even though its worth like $30,000 less. Or we can go by the "break it and buy it" policy.
Old 03-24-08, 08:22 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS View Post
Thats the one with the drive thru right?
yes, with the drive thru, i just gotta remember to drink some jambajuice instead... the venti coffee i had last time had me all wired... i drink half a pot durring the day i dont need to be drinking more at nite
Old 03-24-08, 09:01 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

LMAO-nice try guys...the only one thats going to be in the driver seat is me....hehe for now....I just took off the plastic seat cover off yesterday. Its a start...next is the clear bra-TNT won't have anything till july, so i'm trying to baby her till then.....
Old 03-24-08, 09:03 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS View Post
Thanks Judd for the directions...I know Im a lazy ***. I think I know where it is now. Thats the one with the drive thru right? And I was wondering who bought the SP one...thats my favorite color. So chikken was the one Sean sold the IS-F to...right on. The more I see the IS-F in other colors than the blue one, I think it looks better than our cars...its growing on me I guess. It sure is unique and you probably wont see another one as often. Not like our IS...everyone and their moms has one now. I totally understand if chikken doesnt let anyone touch his IS-F...I wouldnt let anyone touch it either...family, gf and even the wife. But figured I'd try make an offer so maybe if he's a really cool guy, he'd give in and let me sample. hehe I'd be willing to use my car as collateral even though its worth like $30,000 less. Or we can go by the "break it and buy it" policy.

hey you know Sean personally?? just wondering if they sold any other ISF?
Old 03-24-08, 11:49 PM
808is3
Pole Position

man i'd love to show up but unfortunatly i work saturdays now
besides it'd be nice to hear how the engine sounds in person
oh wellz... like everyone always says... take tons of pics
Old 03-24-08, 11:52 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 808is3 View Post
like everyone always says... take tons of pics
YEA... george, bring your tripod i think this would be perfect for lighting pics not to mention, nite pics of hids/fogs/parking lites would make a great flyer for page 1.
Old 03-25-08, 03:04 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i'll def try. dont get ur hopes up though guys. i havent been real sucessful at night shots yet. and i never really have the time to just go out to try out night shooting. but if u give me a couple of meets i'll be sure to pump out some nice night shots
Old 03-25-08, 05:14 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i think im the only one that doesnt know how to get to windward mall -.-. frick. haha. k i gota call some friends up to give me "george" directions. which reminds me last meet was so funny that i show'd andrew how to get to corp haha, took me awhile to find it last time for some reason. and for once i didnt get lost on the way to a meet
Old 03-25-08, 10:47 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by weesped View Post
i think im the only one that doesnt know how to get to windward mall -.-. frick. haha. k i gota call some friends up to give me "george" directions. which reminds me last meet was so funny that i show'd andrew how to get to corp haha, took me awhile to find it last time for some reason. and for once i didnt get lost on the way to a meet
oh wow... george george needs a nav nav... like for reals , tomorrow when i see you we'll hop in my car and i'll take you there.
Old 03-25-08, 12:47 PM
kikaida
Lead Lap

Nice a meet at night!

Thank you for the invite llamaboiz, but Kikaida has a b-day party to go to
Old 03-25-08, 01:42 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by kikaida View Post
Nice a meet at night!

Thank you for the invite llamaboiz, but Kikaida has a b-day party to go to
ohh... will there be food? im sure we can change location

btw: this is a open invite to everyone, you just need to check the hawaii section more often

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saturday Nite Starbucks

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: