CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Saturday Nite Starbucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-08, 03:09 AM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, I might have to make an exception and travel outside my boundries if an IS-F is going to be there. what color is your IS-F chikken? and where is this starbucks...Im not too familiar with Kaneohe side. anyone can give me directions would be cool.
Old 03-24-08, 03:15 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i wonder if chikken will drive us around in his car . if u dont mind i'd really love to sit in one of these IS-F seats every one talks about
Old 03-24-08, 03:20 AM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Ive sat in one... the question is if he will let anyone drive it. I'll buy him dinner if he lets me take it for a spin. I'll even pay for his gas if he lets me take it on the H3 solo.
Old 03-24-08, 03:22 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
wow, I might have to make an exception and travel outside my boundries if an IS-F is going to be there. what color is your IS-F chikken? and where is this starbucks...Im not too familiar with Kaneohe side. anyone can give me directions would be cool.
chikken has a SP, the best color

Ok, how to get to kaneohe starbucks...

Goto windward mall, then drive around the mall parking lot till you come to the macys side that is at one of the 'ends' of the mall, look across the street, theres a jambajuice/starbucks right across the street on the right hand side, it has its own little building, the parking lot for it is to the right side, not the shopping center side. Thats the easiest way to discribe it. of course, google maps is your 'friend'
Old 03-24-08, 03:22 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

ROFL.OMG i'll take him to dinner/movie and if he lets me break 150 i might put out . ROFL!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-08, 03:23 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i know someone that lives that side. im idk if i should ask her to go. if i did, she'd prob end up wanting to leave early and i wont get to stay till the end. rofl
Old 03-24-08, 03:28 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by weesped
i know someone that lives that side. im idk if i should ask her to go. if i did, she'd prob end up wanting to leave early and i wont get to stay till the end. rofl
yea... evil gurls, i bet if you said lets goto tokidoki or coach they would stay all day

LONELY DRIVERS CLUB FTW!!!
Old 03-24-08, 03:31 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol well judd. if i spent money on tokidoki and shet, how can i afford my secret light mod's?
Old 03-24-08, 04:23 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Hahaha!!! Tell me about it. Now that I've been with my girl for more then 4 years.........can you imagine how it must be when I always try to go out?! LoL!!! Not a big problem for me anyways.........can we say "WHIPPED".........Hahahaha!!!!

As for the IS-F...........I would love to come out and see it. The travel isn't to bad for me, but the only thing that would be a road block for me is if I would have to work that day.
Old 03-24-08, 04:29 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

that sucks. humm ya i wouldnt know already. before i got my IS, i was still in highschool and dating a girl in college for like 2 years, and when i grad i broke up with her. and bought my *** a IS. and here i am, still single hahaha. at least i can find girls willing to come out to meets with me to save face >_> rofl. judd, we know "radar on"
Old 03-24-08, 10:14 AM
webhed
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For those asking for a test drive in chikken's ISF, this what he'll tell you.....

Originally Posted by chikken
you won't be able to test drive it unless you put a down payment on it.
LOL, Besides, we all drive Lexus' so I'm sure we have collateral.
Old 03-24-08, 10:50 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok guys.. chikkens car still has the plastic seat covers/the tag hanging from the glove... he only has 150ish miles on it. Dont get your hopes up for a runumhard blast as he is still breaking it in, his car is still at the 'see but no touch' stage.

*teaser pic*

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-24-08 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-24-08, 01:04 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

...:O. wow sex. any chance he wants to trade IS-F rims for some gold works? (ya ya ya i know i ask EVERY one) hahaha.
Old 03-24-08, 04:13 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

...:O. wow sex. any chance he wants to trade IS-F rims for some gold works? (ya ya ya i know i ask EVERY one) hahaha.
Hahaha!!! As for the IS-F......not to be mean or anything to you chikken, but Judd....you car seems to look way better then the IS-F in this side by side pic. Don't get me wrong or anything......I love the IS-F for all its glory....just by looks wise ONLY Judd's car looks a lot nice. Well....of course because of his mods. Compared to mines next to it........I'm pretty sure its gonna look like a lil' baby.
Old 03-24-08, 05:27 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hahaha are you kidding me, i couldnt take my eyes off his car... sure i do rag on the isf alot, 25k for 1/2sec more performace/the fender vents n other LITTLE things but still... its a FREAKIN IS-F MAN!!! the shogun of the toy family clan

Quick Reply: Saturday Nite Starbucks