CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Saturday Nite Starbucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-08, 05:03 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weesped
its nice to see so many people excited about little "meets" like this. i guess i kinda have to make it a point to come now.
Hahaha!!! Yes!!! Please do come!!! I wanna see the difference in lighting mods between yours and Judd's one. Would help me decide to buy as soon as possible. Gonna give something for Judd to do.
Old 03-22-08, 11:14 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Gonna give something for Judd to do.
hahaha.... pssh... i have things to do on a sat nite... look for anime to dl and watch, chat in irc, post on forums, its what ppl who 'have a life' do on sat nite
Old 03-22-08, 04:31 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

haha riight judd. i think i need to down load me somemore naruto n **** so i can get a life also. haha. but i wonder how many people r going to show tonight. i washed my car yesterday and it looks like crap today already, im debating if i should wash it again just because haha.
Old 03-22-08, 04:51 PM
uras300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might be able to drop by.. I'm watching a movie with my gf tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to find you guys.
Old 03-22-08, 05:33 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

This is a start, its not about how many ppl show up, its about 'taking the next step', get the ball rolling so to speak.
Old 03-22-08, 08:16 PM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Ok sorry not going to be able to make it after all. After dinner tonight have to help the wife prepare food for tomorrows easter lunch since I'll be doing my brakes on the Audi tomorrow afternoon.
Old 03-22-08, 08:21 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

haha riight judd. i think i need to down load me somemore naruto n **** so i can get a life also. haha. but i wonder how many people r going to show tonight. i washed my car yesterday and it looks like crap today already, im debating if i should wash it again just because haha.
Hahaha!!! I just washed my car yesterday too, and had to do one little run.....then mother nature takes into effect...........RAIN!!! Oh wells I guess. Doesn't look to bad, but kinda lazy to re-wash or wipe. Might do little detailing, but probably not a whole lot.
Old 03-22-08, 08:38 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hehe all i did was rain-x my glass cuz the weather, rain-x alone is mo hard than waxing the whole car

*but my car is cleaner than the anybodys kitchen cutting board anywayz *
Old 03-22-08, 08:38 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

im def too lazy. its going to rain for sure tomorrow, and hey i'll just make todd wash it on tuesday :P! hahahaha. (i hope he reads that) my new mission is to make my car as possible by tuesday. but man i;ve noticed now with spacers my car gets alot dirtier because it splashes on my car instead of inside the fender liner
Old 03-22-08, 08:43 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

but man i;ve noticed now with spacers my car gets alot dirtier because it splashes on my car instead of inside the fender liner
fyi: the dirty spots from rain water splashing on the side of the car is BLACK'ish, you see discoloration i see BLACK SPOTS on white...

*edit* 6pm, im heading out now and im just gonna hang at someones work place and bother them till it gets close to 8pm :P*

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-22-08 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-22-08, 10:01 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

haha samson does have that power. its like when you around him, the money in ur pocket start to burn a hole trying to break free into his hands! hahahahaha. but ya. must show judd my rainguards and make him jealous
Yeah rainguards would be good cause it seems like you been getting the"pissed off rain" akshun going on lately. I saw some jdm ones for sale for my car I wonder if I should get those.... Haven't really noticed them on a Lexus before... damnit see... I wanna spend money again....
Old 03-22-08, 10:15 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

come check out mine tonight
i think im the first IS in CLH to have jdm rain guards? sweet
Old 03-22-08, 10:22 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

might come out to hang out and check peoples led lights...since its at night. if not, most definately will check out the kahala meet. would check out the other spots but the price of gas is getting stupid. its cool that this is more of a get together than a show and shine because my car is stock and dirty from the rain. and I know what you mean about black spots Judd...sometimes I wish my car was black.
Old 03-23-08, 03:36 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok everyone thx for coming out, there was a total *not at the same time* of 14ppl by the time we wrapped up at 0:00. NOW... drinking a venti so late at nite... i dont think i'll do that again, maybe next time just a grande

Hehe going back to kailua over the pali with no traffic was fun, i got to pretend i was Wangan Midnight
Old 03-23-08, 03:57 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

it was pretty fun. i wish we could really all line up or at least park near each other =/. like a mini meet. but its def nice seeing every one seeing how i didnt get to chat with most people at the last meet.

Quick Reply: Saturday Nite Starbucks