ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   Saturday Nite Starbucks (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/343327-saturday-nite-starbucks.html)

808LS460 03-19-08 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3374863)
Hmm for some its a long drive to eva or windward side to do on a sat nite for a whole month... and ppl like to go out in town.

What if we do a weekly thing between ward/kahala/pearl city and on the last sat we alternate on the even months eva and the odd months windward?

i think, that is what i was trying to say man. i will working so i can't make it out there. but if you guys stay out longer i will be more then happy to meet you guys up. i don't get off work to 10pm everynight!

4U2eNv_8o8 03-20-08 05:58 PM

So this Saturday Starbucks at Ward sounds like a plan. Found out I don't work this Easter Weekend. I'll probably drop by. I hope weesped(George, right?!:uh:)comes by. I wanna see how your LED looks in the dark.:p Hmm....maybe we can have twins?! LoL!!! Hope to see you guys there!!!

llamaboiz 03-20-08 06:08 PM

The way i see it, whats the sense of having a truly stunning car in the day only? ;) and lite mods are the cheepest and biggest impact you can have on your car at nite. :D

weesped 03-20-08 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8 (Post 3377225)
So this Saturday Starbucks at Ward sounds like a plan. Found out I don't work this Easter Weekend. I'll probably drop by. I hope weesped(George, right?!:uh:)comes by. I wanna see how your LED looks in the dark.:p Hmm....maybe we can have twins?! LoL!!! Hope to see you guys there!!!

yup george is the name. i never got to pick up yours?

4U2eNv_8o8 03-20-08 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3377250)
yup george is the name. i never got to pick up yours?

Ohhh.....sorry!!!:p Names Ben btw.:D Sorry couldn't really introduce on the last 2 meets because I run on "Hawaiian Local Time"(always late for the meets).

lexusnb 03-21-08 12:12 AM

I'll try to stop by just found out we're having Easter dinner that night. Hopefully it ends early enough so I can drop by.

weesped 03-21-08 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8 (Post 3377430)
Ohhh.....sorry!!!:p Names Ben btw.:D Sorry couldn't really introduce on the last 2 meets because I run on "Hawaiian Local Time"(always late for the meets).

lol ya, i had to be split last meet real early. but i prob forget names, im reallllly bad with names. it took me awhile to learn judd's name haha, now i keep saying it so i dont forgot rofl!

4U2eNv_8o8 03-21-08 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3378198)
lol ya, i had to be split last meet real early. but i prob forget names, im reallllly bad with names. it took me awhile to learn judd's name haha, now i keep saying it so i dont forgot rofl!

Hahaha!!! Well.....see you Saturday, right?!:uh: I just want to see how the LEDs look at night. I mean of course they gonna look awesome, but I know pictures can't justify what it really looks like up front.

weesped 03-21-08 04:16 AM

imma try n make it there. i have to many mod's to keep to myself right now

VIP_ES300 03-21-08 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8 (Post 3377225)

haha! i do too! and yours too judd =]...need a little inspiration before my decision

ill try come out to this...gotta get out of newb status =]

weesped 03-21-08 07:26 PM

its nice to see so many people excited about little "meets" like this. i guess i kinda have to make it a point to come now.

Kaluna 03-21-08 07:42 PM

I gotta come to this cause I've been evil and missed the last meet:egads:. Be good to see everyone again... This is a good plan... then I can continuously be badgered about dropping the GS... whereby it'll make me give Samson money faster.:D

VIP_ES300 03-21-08 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by weesped (Post 3380016)
its nice to see so many people excited about little "meets" like this. i guess i kinda have to make it a point to come now.

i wanna see your int lights :D

weesped 03-21-08 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kaluna (Post 3380047)
I gotta come to this cause I've been evil and missed the last meet:egads:. Be good to see everyone again... This is a good plan... then I can continuously be badgered about dropping the GS... whereby it'll make me give Samson money faster.:D

haha samson does have that power. its like when you around him, the money in ur pocket start to burn a hole trying to break free into his hands! hahahahaha. but ya. must show judd my rainguards and make him jealous

REV-01 03-21-08 09:03 PM

i will try to come out tomorrow lite after work.