ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   Saturday Nite Starbucks (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/343327-saturday-nite-starbucks.html)

itsdielawn 11-27-13 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by 96817isf (Post 8249299)
ok here we go im free a bit more now so snsb is back on and in full effect. next meet is nov. 30 I will try and have clh stickers for those who have met the requirements. sorry I have been mia but I have been busy training for the paradise cup and now that its off season im free to keep this **** running

time 8:00pm to whenever
where: pc startbucks
why: cause im free now to make and set these bad boys up :)
when: nov 30

we can discuss a end of the yr cruz for clh and what ever suggestions people may have for any up coming events

DAMN FINALLY! lol. miss seeing your sexy car.

mhLexus 12-02-13 02:42 PM

Howzit guys I'm new to the forum just wanted to say hi! 96817isf I've seen your car around a few time looks amazing!!

konaboi808 12-03-13 12:14 AM

Welcome to CLH. Wat u drive

mhLexus 12-04-13 03:37 PM

I have a Toyota Camry with a few modifications right now. I've been working for Lexus for a few years now and I recently moved to the sales department and it seems to be more important to own one now. I really would like an ISF(used could afford a new one lol) but that might be too much car for me I also really like the new 14' IS 250 F sport. Any Suggestions ?

HiloDB1 12-04-13 04:10 PM

Im diggin the CT F sport. Seen one at the PC Best Buy and its a head turner.

konaboi808 12-05-13 01:40 AM

Everyone I know who got the 250/250f were not happy. They said you pay an extra price for less options which was ok because it comes wit a sporty suspension. Da main ting is it is so low on power. After driving one than driving a 350. Da 350 takes it.

fknISC808 12-05-13 03:51 PM

its been a looooooooooong time, but I maybe free to come to the next meet. Whens the next one planned?

mhLexus 12-05-13 08:34 PM

The 350 is a much faster car 100hp you can definitely feel a difference haha and IMO it has a better built motor.

96817isf 12-08-13 11:22 PM

go with a real f. lol. well thats just me. cause im waiting for the next one to come out to buy that one :)

mhLexus 12-09-13 12:07 PM

A new one? your car is so nice as it is! I could have sworn I seen it come into the service dept one time. Its either turbo or supercharged right?

96817isf 12-10-13 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by mhLexus (Post 8273034)
A new one? your car is so nice as it is! I could have sworn I seen it come into the service dept one time. Its either turbo or supercharged right?

na no its sorta stock..lol n yes it has been there a few times..it does sound like a beast but it will have a supercharger on it asap well as soon as someone makes a ecu that is tunable for it..still waiting some companys is close but I can't wait till then its mostly suspention and looks and nos I hope maybe even a cage in it

mhLexus 12-11-13 08:21 PM

Ya i was pretty sure that was yours haha people usually talk about it when it comes in haha hoo you seen that ISF out there, good stuff bro. Kinda sad they are discontinuing it though :(.

HiloDB1 05-27-15 06:46 PM

Ok lets see are there any big island CLH members lurking? I mentioned on the Club Lexus IG account about finding more Lexus enthusiasts and possibly doing a meet. Would be nice to get a CLH group on the big island and do SB meets like we used to do on Oahu. I miss those days and it gave me motivation to get **** done on my car. So if anyone sees this get at me and Ill work on organizing something.

itssdash 07-19-15 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by HiloDB1 (Post 9055020)
Ok lets see are there any big island CLH members lurking? I mentioned on the Club Lexus IG account about finding more Lexus enthusiasts and possibly doing a meet. Would be nice to get a CLH group on the big island and do SB meets like we used to do on Oahu. I miss those days and it gave me motivation to get **** done on my car. So if anyone sees this get at me and Ill work on organizing something.

Go For it!! Would attend! Hopefully my car comes soon!!!

HiloDB1 07-22-15 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by itssdash (Post 9118574)
Go For it!! Would attend! Hopefully my car comes soon!!!

You're probably on a different island then I am. Im probably the only one from my area that posts on here :(