Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'
View Poll Results: Please vote so we can gather what will accomodate the majority!
Sunday @ Busse Woods - Schaumburg
100.00%
None
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!

Old 05-20-12, 09:48 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome pics so far. Glad we could support the Chi-town Lexus crew!!!
Old 05-21-12, 09:33 AM
gompka
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts

Thanks guys for a cool get together. Its been ages since I have been at a club lexus meet. I realized I not longer know anyone lol, we need more meets to change that. The raffle was a nice touch as well I have a nice JP 2012 calender hanging on the garage wall now.
Old 05-21-12, 10:04 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by gompka
I have a nice JP 2012 calender hanging on the garage wall now.
The JP stuff came from Fizz. It was great of them to come out.
I got to get in there for my fender rolling.

http://www.renderphase.com/fizzautosports/
Old 05-21-12, 10:39 AM
pandino
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Fling

It was my first time at a meet and it was nice to see the cars as well as meeting a few of the guys in the club. I was the guy with the '03 Gray Graphite Pearl 2Gn GS300 Sport Design. I couldn't stay too long cause the family wanted to go to dinner. But the cars were great...it was great to see the different styles and modification. I was inspired to get moving on my ride.

Here are some of the pics that I took.
Attached Thumbnails Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0865.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0868.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0861.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0859.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0857.jpg  

Last edited by pandino; 05-21-12 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-21-12, 10:41 AM
pandino
Rookie

and a few more
Attached Thumbnails Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0856.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0852.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0850.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0846.jpg   Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!-imag0849.jpg  

Old 05-21-12, 12:50 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2804188&type=1
Old 05-21-12, 01:52 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks to everyone who participated and a special thanks to the vendors/sponsors: Xenon Depot, Vossen, Complete Window Tint, Meguairs, Fizz, McGrath Lexus, Michael’s Automotive Perfections, Team EST, and especially NOS Energy Drink for hydrating us on the hottest day of the year. For some of you that don’t know, Brad from NOS Energy Drink would have been hanging with us, if not for ill-Fest happening on the same day (below). Thanks NOS-Brad for hooking us up, even while you were busy with ill-Fest.

Special thanks to Mike (passnu2) for spearheading this meet. Sometimes the most difficult part is to find someone to take the initiative, start the planning, and to motivate the rest of us like Mike did. Lots of folks assisted and helped in the background to make this happen so props to all of you. And then the attendees, this meet is nothing if not for your support in showing up, even without your Lexus or you’re a previous owner. Your willingness to be there, have fun and converse with the rest of us is what this is all about.

I hope this successful meet is the beginning of even more fun Lexus events in the future. The more participation we get, the more reason there is for vendors/sponsors to open their pocket books. Example: I heard a rumor that IF our next event is big enough, a sponsor might even throw in a set of wheels for the raffle. And I guarantee it won’t be a set of “Rotas,” from this sponsor. Sorry Mike, I had to let the cat out of the bag……. A set of “____” wheels as a raffle prize? OMFG!! CRAZY!! It’s all about participation folks. I had a helluva time meeting everyone, lets do this again and lets make it BIG!!!
Old 05-21-12, 02:19 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I just want to know when I can take delivery of my LFA that I won from the raffle
Old 05-21-12, 06:06 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mEed
thanks for a great event! wish more people came out! didnt seem like 54 cars showed up but nonetheless it was fun! nice to meet you all ^_^

PURDUEPETE I <3 you lol, it was fun talking about your interior and what not be safe!
LMAO!

Got time to look at the pictures closer, and damn! Lots of nice Lexus we got here. But what is up with all the obsidians....only thing missing are some badass Japanese Yakuzas to go with all the dope black Lexus.
Old 05-21-12, 09:56 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

I LINUS73 AKA (S&A Autosound) will definitely raffle off a few items as well for the next meet. if the members will let me know what is in thier interest, such as car alarms,remote starters. car stereo's amps, e,t,c. ill make something happen for sure! and p.s it was great to see the cl members and the rides too. add me as a friend and hit me up when the next meet will be and ill bring the goodies from my shop. pm me if you need anything we talked about at the meet.

Last edited by linus73; 05-22-12 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-21-12, 10:34 PM
RaynArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh hell I may take you up on that offer for tints. I'll PM you soon. Hope the next one isn't as hot and theres more shade.
Old 05-21-12, 11:20 PM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

Thanks for setting up the meet, had a good time and good to see new faces and catch up others I haven't seen in a while. I gotta grab the pics off my camera to post up. I didn't think anyone would catch my IS sitting in the back, but I see a couple pics of her
Thanks Heuy for the Vossen shirt....maybe its a sign for things to come for my IS
Old 05-22-12, 11:46 AM
2IS 'R' US
Lead Lap

Here's some pics that I took. I'm still trying to get used to my new camera so some of them didn't make the cut.

Old 05-22-12, 02:39 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Looks like you guys had a great time!
Old 05-22-12, 07:07 PM
sjlee
Driver School Candidate

Some nice pictures. Its a shame that i had to hit a wild dog of some sort recently. Otherwise my car wouldnt have a messed up bumper. But plans are under way to go with a full kit in the near future.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spring Fling - Chicago Lexus Club's 1st Meet of the year!