Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly - Page 7 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Chicago Lexus Club
Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly >

Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Notices
Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Old 03-22-16, 06:07 PM
illa
Driver School Candidate

Very agree with ssonechko,
I worked with Steve on buying my new NX and he gave me the best deal including my trade-in.

Originally Posted by ssonechko View Post
Hi guys,
I would highly recommend Highland Park Lexus if you are looking for the really honest, cooperative, respectful, and relaxing car buying experience.
Guys from the Highland Park Lexus paid very well for the existing car, were flexible with the new car price, met all my colors/features requirements, and even updated tires from the originals to Michelins.

No other dealer in Chicago area was able to match this deal.

Please ask for Steve (internet manager) or Jim (sales).

Also, thank you very much for the information shared in this forum. It helps a lot!
Old 07-31-16, 10:29 PM
Adziu9311
Driver School Candidate

When I bought my 07 IS250 AWD from a small used car dealer and saw it needed some recalls done I immediately called up McGrath Lexus of Chicago and spoke with Mark. Explaining to him that my car had a cracked dash he was able to make it happen by getting me taken care of. Very pleased with the service. Definitely go see Mark!
Old 09-29-16, 06:47 PM
badman5
Rookie

I'm currently hunting a 14 GS. I test drove at Lexus of Arlington. Test drive went well so i have no complaints there. Service was polite and accommodating. But, then i called a week later to ask for Mario, whom i test drove with, and they told me he was off (its Tuesday). Fine, i'll call the next day (Wednesday). I call the next day and they tell me he is off that day (wednesday) and he was in yesterday (Tuesday), so i end up connecting with another sales associate to inquire with the intention of contacting Mario the next day (thursday). Sales rep told me he would call me in 5 min after he checks the physical inventory on the lot. He didn't call back for over 2 hours so i ended up calling back and got paired with a 3rd rep who promised he'd call after 10min once he checks the physical inventory for the options i wanted. Fortunately he actually replied back and said he'd get back to me Friday. I was finally able to contact Mario on Thursday, so he'll personally keep an eye out for the options i want. So far Arlington seems nice on the surface but i have mixed feelings on them. I've seen both good and bad reviews for them. I guess i'll see when i go in for the TSB for the 14 GS trim.
Old 09-30-16, 03:45 PM
Marqevans
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by badman5 View Post
I'm currently hunting a 14 GS. I test drove at Lexus of Arlington. Test drive went well so i have no complaints there. Service was polite and accommodating. But, then i called a week later to ask for Mario, whom i test drove with, and they told me he was off (its Tuesday). Fine, i'll call the next day (Wednesday). I call the next day and they tell me he is off that day (wednesday) and he was in yesterday (Tuesday), so i end up connecting with another sales associate to inquire with the intention of contacting Mario the next day (thursday). Sales rep told me he would call me in 5 min after he checks the physical inventory on the lot. He didn't call back for over 2 hours so i ended up calling back and got paired with a 3rd rep who promised he'd call after 10min once he checks the physical inventory for the options i wanted. Fortunately he actually replied back and said he'd get back to me Friday. I was finally able to contact Mario on Thursday, so he'll personally keep an eye out for the options i want. So far Arlington seems nice on the surface but i have mixed feelings on them. I've seen both good and bad reviews for them. I guess i'll see when i go in for the TSB for the 14 GS trim.

if you don't get results, try calling Wayne at Bredemann, tell him Dave sent you.
Old 09-30-16, 03:57 PM
badman5
Rookie

Originally Posted by Marqevans View Post
if you don't get results, try calling Wayne at Bredemann, tell him Dave sent you.
Will do. Funny, because i forgot Bredemann Lexus exists lol. Malek said he'd reply by Noon Friday. Didn't reply so i txted him at 2pm, said he'll get back to me by the end of the day. "That's a promise". Guess i'll see if that happens.
Old 11-01-16, 02:08 PM
badman5
Rookie

I am done with Lexus of Arlington. They SUCK! I recommend anyone stays away from them if searching for a vehicle. I'll contact Glenview instead (Bredemann?), hopefully they will treat me right. Friend services his car there and said they have good service. I hope thats true. I'm done with dealing with Arlington after a month.
Old 06-25-18, 03:30 PM
Adziu
Driver

Default Woodfield Lexus

Definitely a great dealer to go to for anything that your Lexi needs! Very fast and friendly service!
Old 07-20-18, 09:36 AM
ES2LS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Woodfield View Post
Hey Ed with Woodfield Lexus,
Neurocity thanks for the kind words! If anyone ever needs assistance or help with their Lexus please let me know. I am putting a package together for Chicago Club Lexus members....discount on parts and labor and other perks....let me know what you all would be interested in or would like to see.

Thanks Ed
Does this deal still stand? '13 LS460 being dropped off for 120k service right now...not to mention was bought from there as well...
Old 07-20-18, 10:02 AM
Mike728
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ES2LS View Post
Does this deal still stand? '13 LS460 being dropped off for 120k service right now...not to mention was bought from there as well...
Ed last signed into the forum in November of 2012. That said, I'm sure his "deal" wasn't worth anything more than what you could find on their website.
Old 07-21-18, 04:46 PM
ES2LS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Mike728 View Post
Ed last signed into the forum in November of 2012. That said, I'm sure his "deal" wasn't worth anything more than what you could find on their website.
yeah i figured i'd ask,. I've seen CL referenced at a dealership before, can't recall which one. I appreciate your response though.
Old 07-24-18, 11:00 PM
ES2LS
Driver School Candidate

Default Saved $500

Since i bought car from Woodfield, i took it back to them for 120k service and abs warning light service.
Initial diagnostic at another dealer (won't mention name, they've always been good to me): wheel speed sensor w/ harness replacement. Basically saying power going in but not coming out. I wasn't settled with this $800 solution that is a warranty repair. Of course I didn't buy warranty.
Saved $500, instead of replacing sensor w/harness they replaced just the harness.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: