Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-12, 06:59 AM
Marqevans
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by chicagoblknazn
Lexus HQ tried again and finally received a response and confirmation that the CPO paperwork had been sent. I should be good to go for now. They also changed out my mirror and replaced my shift ****. I'm working on a couple other things too though.
Good for you! Definitely something shady was going on there!
Old 01-22-13, 08:23 PM
DaveW68
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When it comes to purchasing a Lexus, I had great experiences on all that I purchased at Lexus dealers. I've purchased from Woodfield in 1994, McGrath of Westmont in 1997, Anderson in Rockford in 1999, and McGrath in Chicago in 2003. I just purchased my current Lexus used from Motorwerks Mercedes and they were great to deal with too.

When it comes to service, it doesn't get any better than dealing with Sean Horvath at Woodfield Lexus. This guy is professional through and through and will always treat you like gold and get whatever discounts are possible. I had been driving Chrysler 300's for 7 years then came back to Lexus a couple of weeks ago. I call Sean to set up an appointment and he remembered me immediately and all of the Lexus' I have had...and I hadn't spoken with him in 7 years!

If you're considering going to Woodfield Lexus for service, make Sean Horvath your goto guy.
Old 01-22-13, 09:34 PM
AdamDas35
Driver School Candidate

I got my GS from Woodfield. Going in there, I felt as they would treat me a little different since im 26 and look young, but it couldnt of gone better. They were respectful and professional. I worked with Fred in sales and Robert the Sales Manager. When I brought my mechanic, they allowed us to put the car on their lift - very surprising and provided me with all the service records.

Bought the car with a bad parking sensor, they took care of that (under warranty) and gave me a loaner. Was talking with one of the guys about the new GS as a loaner, and he said next time, just ask.

After a few days, I figured out that the navigation DVD was an old version. Sent Josh Rednick an email, replied the next day and told be to bring it in and they would take care of it. Loaded the newest version.
Old 01-22-13, 09:49 PM
AdamDas35
Driver School Candidate

Has anyone had any experience with Orland Lexus? The only comment ive seen is their expensive. They are the closest dealer to me and will be taking my CPO service there.
Old 01-23-13, 10:39 PM
chicagoblknazn
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AdamDas35
Has anyone had any experience with Orland Lexus? The only comment ive seen is their expensive. They are the closest dealer to me and will be taking my CPO service there.
They are great. Some of the nicest guys you'll meet.
Old 01-24-13, 02:11 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

i
I bought one new Lexus there and no problems with service etc. They are very accomodating. Look online at their website for service specials and coupons and you can save a little money.
Old 02-20-13, 07:05 PM
BlackVeil
Driver School Candidate

Default Non-dealer service facility on Westside

Anyone have a recommendation for a service facility by St. Charles/Geneva/Batavia?
Old 02-21-13, 05:39 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ wow someone in my area.

I do most of my stuff. NTB off Randall has great service IMO. If you need them for anything ask for Chris (Service MGR). I think I posted something about them back in November if you want to search.

If you ever need help with something just shoot me a PM
Old 02-21-13, 09:21 AM
BlackVeil
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the suggestion and the offer to help.
I appreciate it.
Old 02-21-13, 04:39 PM
dkaplan435
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Woodfield Lexus is great. I've worked with Tonya and David in service.

I can't recommend them highly enough.
Old 07-26-13, 07:10 AM
jimxo
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Naperville

As a matter of full disclosure.......

I work in sales for Dan Wolf Automotive Group...Lexus, Toyota & Chevrolet. Our Dealer rater reviews are extremely high and customers love our service.

People usually like to purchase from a dealer that will service the car, so buying from a dealer near your home is a good idea.

Every dealer will drop the ball on occasion but they strive to get it right the first time. If they make it right when they goof up that's what really matters. Make friends with your dealer and always give them a good survey (Completely satisfied) they get paid bonuses if they keep them high. They will return the favor when you need it.

Good luck

Last edited by jimxo; 07-26-13 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-21-13, 01:30 PM
nacht
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I just purchased a '06 IS350 from Bredemann Lexus in Glenview. I worked with Jim Dyra specifically after finding the car on cars.com. Jim was very friendly, showed me around the car. We worked out a fair price after going over the history of the vehicle using the Lexus internal software. Additionally, they have have an overall rating of 5 stars on cars.com with 32 reviews.
Old 08-04-14, 08:12 PM
MnM24
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dkaplan435
Woodfield Lexus is great. I've worked with Tonya and David in service.

I can't recommend them highly enough.
service dept is great but i dont like the fat guy there in service dept, forgot his name ... and sales guys are
Old 09-05-15, 07:24 PM
ssonechko
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Best dealership experience ever

Hi guys,
I would highly recommend Highland Park Lexus if you are looking for the really honest, cooperative, respectful, and relaxing car buying experience.
Guys from the Highland Park Lexus paid very well for the existing car, were flexible with the new car price, met all my colors/features requirements, and even updated tires from the originals to Michelins.

No other dealer in Chicago area was able to match this deal.

Please ask for Steve (internet manager) or Jim (sales).

Also, thank you very much for the information shared in this forum. It helps a lot!
Old 01-07-16, 12:48 PM
AbeFromann
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my GS from Woodfield. Going in there, I felt as they would treat me a little different since im 26 and look young, but it couldnt of gone better. They were respectful and professional. I worked with Fred in sales and Robert the Sales Manager. When I brought my mechanic, they allowed us to put the car on their lift - very surprising and provided me with all the service records.
I've gotten 2 used Lexus from Woodfield and had a very nice experience. Got a CPO RX350 first then went back and got an ES350 recently. I dealt with Robert the sales manager both times and they did a great job to earn my (repeat) business. Can't say much about service as only been there a couple of times but so far so good and love the loaners. The ES is in for service there now so I may have something to add later.

to Woodfield so far.

Manny

Quick Reply: Chicago Lexus Dealerships - The Good, Bad, and Ugly