Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Toyota Owner and Lexus Tech.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-07, 11:30 PM
Carollo
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toyota Owner and Lexus Tech.

Hey everyone, figured I'd join up on here. I actually own a 2004 Toyota Corolla S and its slightly modified. I also work at Lexus of Naperville as a Technician.

Me and my buddy also founded a car group in the Chicagoland area and expanded into WI and PA, soon to be in FL and CA. We have 7 sponsors and 4 models. We plan on going to most car shows in the Spring/Summer 2007. If anyone is interested, just lemme know.

Everyone should def. check out the website at www.LTStunerz.com

-Evan

Last edited by Carollo; 02-09-07 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-02-07, 06:18 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Cool....Welcome!

Were you at the Elmhurst Toyota show last summer?
Old 02-02-07, 06:22 AM
PetesLS400
Lead Lap

If I'd ever need your expertise, do you ever do any work on the side?
Old 02-02-07, 07:23 PM
Carollo
Rookie

Originally Posted by cHiTwNGS43
Cool....Welcome!

Were you at the Elmhurst Toyota show last summer?
thanx bro...my team was. I was there, but my car was gettin painted, so it wasnt ready. I'll be there this year tho ready to show with the rest of my team.

Originally Posted by PetesLS400
If I'd ever need your expertise, do you ever do any work on the side?
depends on the work. If its small things, I dont mind. just lemme know

-Evan

Old 02-08-07, 01:35 PM
CopperShot
Driver

Completely off topic, but do you know someone named John Neat that works there? If you do, shout "Get back to work, Neat!" for me

He'll understand.

-Adrian
Old 02-08-07, 05:27 PM
Carollo
Rookie

lol...ya i do. i didnt know he knew a Lexus owner. u come by the dealership at all to get work done?

-Evan

Old 02-11-07, 08:42 PM
magnetik
Pole Position

where do you guys recommend getting parts painted and body work done? I want to add a body kit in the near future and repaint my car.

I just moved up from Texas to IL (near Naperville) and don't have any idea where to start.
Old 02-11-07, 09:14 PM
Carollo
Rookie

well, my team just got a sponsor from Elmarc Auto Body in Glendale Heights. They do body kits, body work and custom paint. i highly recommend this shop, the owner is a perfectionist.

-Evan
Old 02-12-07, 09:07 AM
magnetik
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Carollo
well, my team just got a sponsor from Elmarc Auto Body in Glendale Heights. They do body kits, body work and custom paint. i highly recommend this shop, the owner is a perfectionist.

-Evan
thanks for the info. I will have to mention your club when I go.

Old 02-12-07, 03:33 PM
Lbocpe
Driver School Candidate

thanx bro...my team was. I was there, but my car was gettin painted, so it wasnt ready. I'll be there this year tho ready to show with the rest of my team.

depends on the work. If its small things, I dont mind. just lemme know

-Evan
welcome!!!! could u help me i got 2 small problems???? go bearz!!!
Old 02-12-07, 04:46 PM
Carollo
Rookie

Originally Posted by Lbocpe
welcome!!!! could u help me i got 2 small problems???? go bearz!!!
PM me the problems, or get ahold of me on AIM or Yahoo messenger. I'll see wha i can do

-Evan
Old 02-13-07, 06:04 PM
rockracer
Driver School Candidate

i got my is 300 from lexus of naperville and had tons of problems with the techs messing stuff up Was that anything to do with you just messing with you. they also fixed it after a couple trips. how long you been their
Old 02-13-07, 06:16 PM
Carollo
Rookie

really? wha kind of probs? ive been their since June or so. I know i havent been there long, but i know a good chunk of wha im doin. where u do u live? i'd love to check out the IS. my g/f almost bought one, but they wanted to much for it. either that or the Supra will be my next car. The Is just looks so damn mean looking. its awesome!

-Evan
Old 02-25-07, 07:33 AM
rockracer
Driver School Candidate

really? wha kind of probs? ive been their since June or so. I know i havent been there long, but i know a good chunk of wha im doin. where u do u live? i'd love to check out the IS. my g/f almost bought one, but they wanted to much for it. either that or the Supra will be my next car. The Is just looks so damn mean looking. its awesome!

-Evan
I came in for the door not unlocking when they told me to come back they would order the part. when i came back it was the wrong one so they told me to come back again when they couldnt figure it out so they gave me arental and left it for the monday is tech. they called me tuesday saying it was done when they called half hour later saying that itwasnt working right not to come in. They called back 2 hours later saying to pick it up. I got a half mile down the road when the window fell in the door . I went back and waited while they fixed it. I got back in my car to find the door handel trim was broken. So i went back to get that fixed. I live in carol stream. I go in monday for an electical test cause the alternator is going out. I figured i would go in for warranty bafore i finished putting all my stuff on it.
Old 02-28-07, 07:17 PM
Carollo
Rookie

Originally Posted by rockracer
I came in for the door not unlocking when they told me to come back they would order the part. when i came back it was the wrong one so they told me to come back again when they couldnt figure it out so they gave me arental and left it for the monday is tech. they called me tuesday saying it was done when they called half hour later saying that itwasnt working right not to come in. They called back 2 hours later saying to pick it up. I got a half mile down the road when the window fell in the door . I went back and waited while they fixed it. I got back in my car to find the door handel trim was broken. So i went back to get that fixed. I live in carol stream. I go in monday for an electical test cause the alternator is going out. I figured i would go in for warranty bafore i finished putting all my stuff on it.
wow...dude, im really sorry. even tho it has nothin to do with me...i still feel bad. i work monday, i'll be sure to look for your car. what time is ur appointment? i used to live in carol stream while i was in school. we should meet up some time with some guys from my group and possibly grab somethin to eat at BWW some time. lemme know

-Evan

Quick Reply: Toyota Owner and Lexus Tech.