Notices
Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tyre warning light

Old 06-13-19, 03:54 AM
Andy989
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tyre warning light

Hi,
I own 2006 GS430 righthand drive Japanese import to New Zealand ( New Zealand imports a lot of 2nd hand cars from Japan) (with only Japanese language interface) American user manuals are very helpful as there are in English but the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car?
It's winter at present in New Zealand and after travelling about 60kms (35mls) today my tyre pressure light started flashing, I checked the tyre pressures all around the car and all within 2lbs of 36psi. I pumped them to 37psi and pushed the reset button but the orange type pressure light flashes for about 2 minutes the comes on continually at which time the red triangle also lights up. Any ideas what is happening and how do I turn these warning lights off?
Cheers, Andy989

Last edited by Andy989; 06-13-19 at 04:12 AM.
Old 06-13-19, 05:02 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

batteries are probably dead in the TPMS, they are only designed to last 8-10 years. Youll have to get all new sensors and get it reprogrammed

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: