ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Car Chat (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car-chat-139/)
-   -   Asian actor beats down a guy for kicking his Audi R8 (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car-chat/893735-asian-actor-beats-down-a-guy-for-kicking-his-audi-r8.html)

BippuLexus 07-09-18 04:33 PM

Asian actor beats down a guy for kicking his Audi R8

A street fight reportedly occurred between an Asian actor and a White man in the San Francisco Bay Area after the latter allegedly kicked the former’s sports car because it was “too loud.”
A video of the incident was shared on the Facebook group Bay Area Cars before it was taken down. But a mirrored video was uploaded to Streamable.

One of the involved parties, Nan Lin, is an emerging Asian actor who made his big screen debut as “Donny” in John Maringouin’s “Ghostbox Cowboy.”.......

EDIT: Sorry there isn't much pasted from the actual article - quite a bit of it is pictures. There is also a video of the fight inside the article but I'll post it here too:
Fight Video:

https://nextshark.com/white-guy-kicks-asian-actor-car/

joedaddy1 07-09-18 04:48 PM

definitely racially motivated..

i do get annoyed by loud-revving cars at pedestrian-packed intersections.. We don't care if you got a new exhaust for your Lambo or Ducati. .damn.. the city is too damn loud as it is. :/

plex 07-09-18 05:01 PM

Kicking a car because it's too loud wow that's weak to me. I've been in Hollywood, CA and every exotic seems to be modded that I saw and loud. Actor should have shown more restraint but I understand if something like that happened to my Supra I would be tempted to put hands on the person too even though my Supra is "quiet" by Supra standards no open dump for W/G or anything lol.

spwolf 07-09-18 05:18 PM

Why is he kicking someone who is holding a small kid with his hand? I like how his story does not include that kid anywhere, lol.

LeX2K 07-09-18 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by BippuLexus (Post 10246323)

This article is a disgrace.

Mr. Burns 07-09-18 05:49 PM

**** that guy for kicking his car.

LeX2K 07-09-18 06:02 PM

Attacking someone for kicking your car is not an intelligent response.

mmarshall 07-09-18 06:35 PM

Can't (and won't) condone violence, but this is a strong signal for the guy to choose a quieter muffler and exhaust next time. Noise ordinances exist for a reason. ;)

GoHuskers 07-09-18 06:35 PM

You kick my car and I'll break that kicking legs. Freaking jealous, pos.

4TehNguyen 07-09-18 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by mmarshall (Post 10246442)
Can't (and won't) condone violence, but this is a strong signal for the guy to choose a quieter muffler and exhaust next time. Noise ordinances exist for a reason. ;)

how do you know it was loud, there is no footage of it.

Corey140 07-09-18 07:08 PM

The random guy with the tackle....

mjeds 07-09-18 07:38 PM

white guy fights like a 10 year old girl.. dude is damn lucky he wasn't shot for doing that $heet..

mmarshall 07-09-18 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen (Post 10246455)
how do you know it was loud, there is no footage of it.

True, but it it was loud enough for a guy to lose his temper, we can be reasonably sure that it wouldn't exactly be fit for a library LOL. ;)

RXSF 07-09-18 08:24 PM

without reading the article, looks like Alameda high street to me...

BippuLexus 07-09-18 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by joedaddy1 (Post 10246340)
definitely racially motivated..

i do get annoyed by loud-revving cars at pedestrian-packed intersections.. We don't care if you got a new exhaust for your Lambo or Ducati. .damn.. the city is too damn loud as it is. :/

It could have been racially motivated. That's the word on forums right now. As the White guy was harassing the Asian guy even before he kicked the Asian guy's car.

Originally Posted by spwolf (Post 10246369)
Why is he kicking someone who is holding a small kid with his hand? I like how his story does not include that kid anywhere, lol.

If you read the article, we should be asking "why did the white guy start a fight while holding onto his daughter's hands?". Apparently - the white dude swung first.

Originally Posted by Lexus2000 (Post 10246408)
Attacking someone for kicking your car is not an intelligent response.

According to the article, the white guy swung first and the Asian guy reacted in self-defense.

Devil's advocate response: Kicking a guy's car and starting a fight with your daughter there is not an intelligent action.

Originally Posted by mmarshall (Post 10246442)

Originally Posted by mmarshall (Post 10246505)
True, but it it was loud enough for a guy to lose his temper, we can be reasonably sure that it wouldn't exactly be fit for a library LOL. ;)

That's sort-of victim blaming. Yes. At some point, loud exhaust is annoying. But do you have to kick someone's property? Why bother kicking the car when the car is going to be out of your sight in less than a minute because its driving away...

And if a person loses their temper to exhaust sounds at a busy San Mateo downtown area, then they have anger issues. Its not the car's fault or the owner of the car.

Originally Posted by mjeds (Post 10246487)
white guy fights like a 10 year old girl.. dude is damn lucky he wasn't shot for doing that $heet..

This is very true. The guy is damn lucky he wasn't shot. There are tons of Asians with guns inside their cars. And hes also lucky he didn't run into a gangster or a mobster either. The SF Bay Area is filled with Asian gangs, mobs, and tongs.