Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Asian actor beats down a guy for kicking his Audi R8

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-18, 10:07 AM
mk416
Advanced

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by grabber2
I totally agree with you. This white guy did it for two reasons. 1. Jealous 2. Asian (think they don' fight back)

If its OK to kick the car just because its loud, should we ramp all the loud motorcyclist? Those Harly & sport bike are all crazy loud....
I'm starting to think the idea of Purge is needed for some population control.
Old 08-01-18, 08:53 AM
Essiedub
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I totally agree with you. This white guy did it for two reasons. 1. Jealous 2. Asian (think they don' fight back)
...This...
Old 08-01-18, 10:58 AM
EZZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 227 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Essiedub

...This...
Most of my asian friends know some form of martial arts
Old 08-01-18, 12:08 PM
BippuLexus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

If its OK to kick the car just because its loud, should we ramp all the loud motorcyclist? Those Harly & sport bike are all crazy loud....
Originally Posted by Essiedub
...This...
Not wanting to make it about race. But - a part of thinks it has something to do with the stereotype of Asians don't fight back as well. That stereotype is toxic and can get an uninformed person killed.

Especially in the Bay Area - a good percent of Asians are mafia-connected. If they aren't part of a gang, tong or mafia, a high percent of them know someone that is part of a gang, tong or mafia. This White guy (dad) could have been killed. Hes lucky it was just a few punches to his face.

Originally Posted by EZZ
Most of my asian friends know some form of martial arts
Quite a bit of Asians know MMA.

The stereotype of Asians being weak and won't fight back needs to die off. Its toxic and its dangerous for other Americans to "assume" one whole race wouldn't do anything because of their skin color.
Old 08-01-18, 09:00 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm asian; normal looking with a slight bit of nerdy look, but yeah, I get into fights a lot back in the days. I'm not in a gang or anything, I'm just thug like that! jk but yea, it's always me vs 1 or more people. btw, I've never started a fight in my life, but I end them though

maybe these kids were trying to be bullies or trying to show off... they just happened to pick the wrong quiet dude lol