Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

2018 BMW 740i Rental Review

Old 06-07-18, 10:40 PM
ST430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SW17LS View Post
Your rental has the standard Dakota leather, the Nappa leather is an inexpensive option which is a HUGE upgrade. The interior of the 7 is very nice with the Nappa leather.

I was very tempted by the 7 Series. The 750 is S Class money though, in order to get close to LS pricing it has to be a 740, and I like the V8.
Yes, I assume the rental is base strip down model. I was a bit perplexed a premium flagship doesn't have perforated leather as standard though.
Old 06-09-18, 06:37 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 680 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by ST430 View Post
Yes, I assume the rental is base strip down model. I was a bit perplexed a premium flagship doesn't have perforated leather as standard though.
Thats just BMWs way. Most of the ones you find on dealer lots (at least around here) have the nappa leather. I've actually only ever seen one with Dakota leather.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2018 BMW 740i Rental Review

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: