Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Crazy road rage accident.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-17, 08:57 PM
Och
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Crazy road rage accident.

This is one of the craziest ones I've seen. Good thing the motorcycle rider wasn't hurt, and unfortunately about the truck driver. The idiot in the old car got what he deserved, and hopefully he will rot in prison for attempted murder.

​​​​​​
Old 06-22-17, 09:08 PM
EZZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 227 Likes on 170 Posts

Guy was completely retarded. Instead of just getting the plate and calling police, he tried to kill the biker. Then he loses control and almost kills someone else. Awesome candidate for Darwin awards. Hope he's out of the gene pool forever.
Old 06-22-17, 09:37 PM
LeX2K
Lexus Champion

Received 2,702 Likes on 2,287 Posts

The biker and the car driver are both morons the difference being the car is a much larger and heavier moving object. That biker could have easily been killed even if the car didn't swerve to take him out, lose his balance and get run over.
Old 06-22-17, 09:46 PM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Received 296 Likes on 223 Posts

Both are morons and end up causing a major accident with a innocent driver. One of the reasons I don't like trucks is they flip way too easily.
Old 06-22-17, 09:57 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 82 Posts

True, the guy in the car made it much worse (and caused most of the damage), but this whole unfortunate incident would not have happened if that moron of a biker had not started it by kicking the side of the car. I ultimately blame the biker.

I hope no one was seriously hurt or killed in this incident.
Old 06-22-17, 10:01 PM
Och
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
True, the guy in the car made it much worse, but this whole unfortunate incident would not have happened if that moron of a biker had not started it by kicking the side of the car. I ultimately blame him.
Watch the video from the beginning, the driver crossed double yellow into bikes lane. The moron driver didn't even look, or simply didn't care about breaking the law and endangering the rider. The rider kicked the car out of frustration, but the driver of the car attempted to kill the rider.
Old 06-22-17, 10:06 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Och
Watch the video from the beginning, the driver crossed double yellow into bikes lane. The moron driver didn't even look, or simply didn't care about breaking the law and endangering the rider. The rider kicked the car out of frustration, but the driver of the car attempted to kill the rider.
I watched it from the start. I agree with UDel that they were both morons....but, from what I saw, it was the biker lashing out that really got the driver p***ed-off. And, unlike the driver (who will probably end up in jail), the biker appears to have ridden off scot-free.
Old 06-22-17, 10:08 PM
ragingf80
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Two idiots playing stupid games winning stupid prizes. Unfortunately an innocent bystander got mixed up. Both of these individuals deserve jail time. Any followup on this story?

edit: Apparently no one was seriously injured. The biker never stopped and they are looking for him to question him. No arrests have been made.

Last edited by ragingf80; 06-22-17 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-22-17, 10:49 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The biker ran away?? Really??! Really wanna see follow ups of this.
Old 06-22-17, 10:59 PM
RXSF

Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

double, double solid yellow line. Must be in So cal.
Old 06-23-17, 05:04 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

I didnt even see an attempt to brake by the car driver even up to the very end when the hazards came on.
Old 06-23-17, 06:04 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by blacksc400
The biker ran away?? Really??! Really wanna see follow ups of this.
Yes, Really. Watch the video again. You will see the biker clearly slow down (after the car tried to swerve into him), weave through some crash-debris, and then, when he had a chance, hit the throttle and speed off down the extreme left, next to the center median. He obviously wasn't going to stick around, accident or no accident.

Originally Posted by RXSF
double, double solid yellow line. Must be in So cal.
The title of the video itself said it was in Santa Clarita, which is near Los Angeles.

Last edited by mmarshall; 06-23-17 at 06:09 AM.
Old 06-23-17, 06:43 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,519 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
True, the guy in the car made it much worse (and caused most of the damage), but this whole unfortunate incident would not have happened if that moron of a biker had not started it by kicking the side of the car. I ultimately blame the biker.

I hope no one was seriously hurt or killed in this incident.
I'm actually astonished that this is your opinion.

If you slap me, and I shoot you and kill you, I'm not off the hook for having killed you...your suggestion that the driver of the car is not the cause of this accident is astonishing to me.

The driver is the cause of every facet of it. He drifted lanes and squeezed the biker in the first place which caused the biker to kick his car out of frustration. Using your logic even the driver should be at fault because had he never drifted into the motorcycles lane none of this ever would have happened.

All of us are in control of our own actions, regardless of what somebody else does to us to provoke us.
Old 06-23-17, 07:01 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

swerving to hurt/kill a rider is not a proper response to having your door kicked
Old 06-23-17, 07:16 AM
EZZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 227 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen
swerving to hurt/kill a rider is not a proper response to having your door kicked
Hahaha. So true and so obvious. To say it was the bikers fault is completely ridiculous.

Quick Reply: Crazy road rage accident.