Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lexus OEM Parts Whosale price form Dealership Here it is

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-17, 01:05 PM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts
Default Lexus OEM Parts Whosale price form Dealership Here it is

Hey guys so after a few weeks of hunting around
i found a dealership in RI Warwick Lexus the parts manager set up a website section they sell all OEM parts at wholesale prices
at warwick lexus
http://www.lexusofwarwick.com/PartsOrder

even the shipping is reasonable they do still charge sales tax even if purchased from out of state and being shipped out of state, however,
I am very happy I found them.

I Just ordered a New Bank 1 Exhaust Manifold with the Cat for my 07 ES350 from them after tax and shipping the total price was 633.39 when all of the other Lexus dealers wanted like 810 to 1000 the two near me in Utah wanted 890 so I just wanted to let you guys know that I think this is a great one and you can find parts from here and know that they are OEM without question and they will have the full 12 months or more Lexus warranty that Lexus parts come with

hope it's ok that I posted this here.

Last edited by ThumperPup; 05-04-17 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-04-17, 06:28 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

www.mylparts.com with CL5 discount code comes out cheaper.
Old 05-04-17, 06:46 PM
ttsport15
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Of course the RC F hood not fs
Old 05-04-17, 07:03 PM
ThumperPup
Racer

Originally Posted by SNiiP3R
I will get 40.00 back in Lexus Rewards from my purchase i used my Lexus Pursuit Credit card for the purchase so it comes out to be abou tthe same.

I just wanted to post this so that people knew there was a lexus dealership that offers this service
i would have bought from MYL parts but they don't take my Lexus Pursit Credit card its not the visa card its just the Lexus Credit card only used at lexus and toyota dealerhsips

Last edited by ThumperPup; 05-04-17 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-05-17, 03:12 AM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ThumperPup
i would have bought from MYL parts but they don't take my Lexus Pursit Credit card its not the visa card its just the Lexus Credit card only used at lexus and toyota dealerhsips
I don't know why they would not take it, as far as I know MyLParts is Lexus of Roseville in California.
Old 05-05-17, 07:48 AM
ThumperPup
Racer

I don't know why they would not take it, as far as I know MyLParts is Lexus of Roseville in California.
Thank you now that i wasn't aware of i never read anywhere on their that it was a lexus dealership
i thought it was someone who had access to oem parts at wholesale prices with that
i had asked a few times if anyone knew lexus dealerships selling parts online and no one ever posted MYLparts as being a lexus dealership
Old 05-05-17, 08:04 AM
Johnhav430
Lexus Fanatic

Received 372 Likes on 346 Posts

This looks to be 22% off list, seems like FLA dealers (it isn't just one....google reveals them) are a hotbed of 31% off, which is not as much as eBay, but obviously eBay doesn't have "every" part....plus unless I missed it, one cannot search by p/n. Not comfortable either about anyone who collects sales tax for every state, how do we know if our state actually rec'd it?
Old 05-05-17, 08:17 AM
Johnhav430
Lexus Fanatic

Just compared a particular part, mylparts appears to be 27% off list with the discount, this is 31% across the board

https://www.discountpartsmonster.com

Of course parts on eBay are even less (OEM)--imho those are being sold at wholesale, like a LCA for a 3rd gen LS430 @ $44....it's $113 list, 31% off is still $78.17, not even close to $44.... again what's on eBay fluctuates and would be quite limited compared to a dealership....my .02...
Old 05-07-17, 06:54 PM
Trexus

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

The ultimate low price leader for Lexus parts was Lexus of Sewell but no longer sell online or phone orders.

MyLparts.com is decent but not the lowest. I believe they are Lexus of Roseville which is located in northern California.

I actually like www.LexusPartsNow.com which seems to be the lowest price for OEM Lexus parts and I believe they are Lexus of Fremont which is located in northern California.

I wish Lexus of Sewell was still selling online. I loved their website which was so easy to use and they were the lowest price leader...
Old 05-08-17, 04:59 AM
Johnhav430
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Trexus
The ultimate low price leader for Lexus parts was Lexus of Sewell but no longer sell online or phone orders.

MyLparts.com is decent but not the lowest. I believe they are Lexus of Roseville which is located in northern California.

I actually like www.LexusPartsNow.com which seems to be the lowest price for OEM Lexus parts and I believe they are Lexus of Fremont which is located in northern California.

I wish Lexus of Sewell was still selling online. I loved their website which was so easy to use and they were the lowest price leader...
Back in the day I wasn't shy, I guess today I am....I used to just walk up to the parts counter and ask for 50% off list, this was Volvo and Nissan, and half the time they would do it....when my uncle was running a shop, it was a joke what he would be billed for parts, it was always something the web could not even touch. But, I do feel eBay is the great equalizer, those are legit OEM Toyota parts and huge discounts--I don't know why, but they are legit. Problem is, you can't get most of what you want that way....
Old 05-08-17, 02:14 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Trexus

sewell also had no sales tax in cali
Old 05-23-17, 02:20 PM
ThumperPup
Racer

i just placed a order on MylParts for the turnk switch on the outside of my ES350 and my floor mats
seems a little dissapointed all i got was 10% discount with the CL5 code that seemed like a little short but didn't have to pay taxes did have to pay for shipping the online system allowed me to use my lexus Credit card
however they said i could not use my lexus reward points on my card to pay for the items because they are not allowed to take over phone orders with credit card info for security reasons
so i paid 140.1 after shipping for the trunk switch and the floor mats

Last edited by ThumperPup; 05-23-17 at 02:50 PM.