Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

My childhood sucks because I did not have the Ducati Hypercross

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-16, 11:34 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default My childhood sucks because I did not have the Ducati Hypercross

Ducati HyperCross
The Ducati motorbike in super-adventure version... simply unbeatable!

Peg Perego Ducati HyperCross webpage

(Those tires are better than the ones on my motorcycle! )

The new motorbike by Peg Perego Hypercross Ducati is simply spectacular. Agile and rich in details, the Ducati Hypercross is the 12 V electric motorbike for children age 3 and up which runs at a speed of nearly 8 km/h and offers unforgettable adventures, even on rough terrain.

Unique with its countless stylistic details, such as the horn, the front headlight that reflects the light, giving the impression it is turned on, and the broad matt windshield: but there’s more!

The 3 side bags featured as standard make for an adventurous look; 2 are removable, to transport objects during your child’s fantastic adventures. They can be decorated with the stickers included for a truly international look. And if something goes wrong, the main trunk contains a tool-kit to fix any problem and start off again: screwdriver, hammer, wrench and ratchet.

(I wish I had side bags and a tool kit... )

Old 02-15-16, 10:00 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

this is cool! most of the ones I've seen in the toy store were trike scooters, but this is cool because it also has the training wheels and kills having a bike... Im currently in the process of teaching my lil girl how to ride her big girl bike... no training wheels and I have to keep reminding her to keep pedaling