Audizine: "The Lady at the Bank".... - Page 3 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion


Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Audizine: "The Lady at the Bank"....

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-11, 12:51 AM   #31
Dee8
Driver
 
Dee8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroomin350 View Post

"It's the same on every web forum. Girl shows up. 80% of guys get all pervy. The other 20% attempt to show chivalry in order to impress the girl and act like they aren't weird and pervy in order increase chance of potential connection. The 20% are dorks andin fact more creepy than the immature and funny 80%. "
I'm so happy I have not received one pervy moment! Except from RoverBoi88 who texted me at 11:30pm asking me what I was doing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg0126 View Post
I just read all of that thread and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Teala Badger don't give a $h!t LOL.
Teala Badger!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengar View Post
I dunno about that, I'm about to go sign up on audizine so I can hit on her.
LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_330 View Post
I'm sure she'd enjoy a ride in your LFA and on you.
She can have you, I'll take the LFA
Dee8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vertini Wheels | Authorized Dealer | Special Pricing for Members Need4Speed Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace 53 05-25-17 12:40 PM
Tire Pressure(PSI) Guide per Load Rating superdenso LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) 0 10-13-16 04:26 PM
adam's rotors: the famous. the legendary. the world renowned...the best! adamsrotors Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace 121 09-27-16 02:53 PM
adam's rotors: customizable made-to-order brake rotors how YOU want them! adamsrotors The Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels & Brakes Forum 70 06-25-15 10:56 AM


Tags
audizine, badger, bank, chick, girl, hawaii, hot, interior, isf, lady, lexus, maintenance, modded, s4, teala

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send