Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Honda Venza Fighter Spied

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-09, 11:04 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm sorry, I won't own a vehicle that was the brain child of Hitler. No wonder why Jeremy Clarkson tried to destroy a older 5 Series and a 911 on Top Gear a few times.

I'd rather ride the bus than own a GM, Chrysler or VW product.
Old 05-31-09, 04:31 PM
FKL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What an asinine statement. Right up there with your deluded desire for TX to break away from the union. You have officially gone off the fringe deepend with statements so bizarre all I can do is laugh

Last edited by FKL; 05-31-09 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-31-09, 05:27 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

this looks like the zdx

someone at acura has been sipping on too much bmw juice.

make a proper wagon, or don't make one at all.

god damn ugly shape, ugly car
Old 06-03-09, 09:43 AM
TRDFantasy
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FKL
These monstrocities (Venza, Honda's copy) hurt my eyes. Why do Americans demand this garbage? There is such disdain for wagons for some reason that Toyota is forced to create what is essentially a Camry wagon, and prop it up on 20" wheels to make it look like an SUV. Give me a break, or better yet, give me a real honest to god wagon that sill has the capabilities of driving like it isn't on stilts. What happened to the days of the proper Accord and Camry wagons of the 90s? Honda has it in Europe, yet Americans want oversized, overstyled, ugly monsters.
This Honda is absolutely hideous, but the Venza is certainly no monstrosity. The point of these vehicles is certainly questionable, but style-wise the Venza and the X6 are decent.

As for this Honda, HUGE front and rear overhangs, comical proportions, especially the window profile compared to the body. Absolutely hideous, dare I say this makes the 5 GT look good.

I hope this is a sales disaster for Honda, so maybe, just maybe it will knock a dose of reality into those stubborn, ignorant Honda executives.