Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Service At Lexus

Old 07-03-08, 08:13 AM
AKIS350
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service At Lexus

Does your dealership have good customer service??
Old 07-03-08, 09:12 AM
Navigatn
Pole Position

i've only brought my car to the dealership for my 1st free oil change, 2 service recalls, and 1 TSB. I would give my local dealership a "B" grade.
Old 07-03-08, 10:13 AM
Little E
Lexus Champion

Mine ruined the finish on my front passenger seat during my 1k service. I am going to give them one more shot on servicing my car at my 5k service (since it's free), but if something gets screwed up on my car again, I won't be going back there again. So far mine dealership gets a 6 out of 10 for good service.
Old 07-03-08, 11:12 AM
ISWillie
Rookie

I have also only been to my dealer for one service so far, and they performed very well. I had a new loaner reserved and ready upon my arrival. They were doing the 1k free service, as well as the ground loop filter TSB for the AUX plug in the console. Aside from that, there was a dispute dating back to the night I made the deal, (about two months ago), that involved a communication mix-up regarding bluetooth in my car. The result is that I have an appointment to drop my car off on Monday to have them install the bluetooth free of charge. They have been very accomodating, courteous, as well as concerned about my feedback on the customer satisfaction surveys. I would reccommend that anyone having issues with customer service do two things. One, communicate with both the service manager, as well as the general manager... and two, make sure to fill out those customer service surveys THOUROGHLY! Let the company know about your experiences. They do care, and each dealer, or at least my dealer, cares about what you are telling the company too. Especially now, given the current financial climate, any company that does not attempt to make their customers as happy as possible are effectively cutting their own repeat-sales/referral throats.
Old 07-03-08, 11:13 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have dealt with the same dealer group for years and they have been great in every way! They never let me down
Old 07-03-08, 11:14 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I am overall pleased with the customer service provided at my dealership upon visits.

They've put forth efforts to address any and all issues regarding my car in a professional and timely manner.

The service guy even bought me lunch when came in for service, but best of all, I got the TSIB front brake pad replace on my '08 with no questions asked! =)
Old 07-03-08, 11:15 AM
Yay-Z
Lead Lap

My dealership in Houston, Northside, is one of the best dealers Ive ever been to.

They treat u like a king
Old 07-03-08, 12:43 PM
Copper_Hed
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lexus of Chandler, Chandler AZ.

After 20 years of buying new cars, this dealership has the nicest people and best customer service of any dealership I've ever done business with, ever.
Old 07-03-08, 01:09 PM
CEOEngr
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Yay-Z
My dealership in Houston, Northside, is one of the best dealers Ive ever been to.

They treat u like a king
+1. I have also been dealing with Northside since 1998. Currently we are on our eight Lexus vehicle. Absolutely fabulous service. I do have one complaint and that is everytime I get to know a SA well enough and he gets to know my **** perfectionists tendencies..... either he gets promoted and or is transfered to their sister Lexus dealershp on the westside.
Old 07-03-08, 01:28 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My dealer is ok if you let them know you check everything. Other than that, I had a dishonest tech not perform anything other than the oil change at my 5k.
Old 07-03-08, 09:12 PM
pisaykotik
Lexus Champion

Magnussen in Fremont is excellent!
Old 07-03-08, 09:15 PM
tran_man
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by pisaykotik
And Lexus of Stevens Creek Service has treated me very well every time.
Old 07-03-08, 09:23 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Only can compare them to Honda, Toyota, Acura and somewhat BMW, but our Lexus dealer is on par with them all. Not leaps and bounds better than any of them, but no major complaints either except they didn't put all the rear hatch panels on my RX back correctly after a TSIB fix.
Old 07-03-08, 09:53 PM
eyezack87
Camry ConeKiller

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pisaykotik
My friend will agree if he ever joins CL. He was taken out to dinner and given a brand new GS as a loaner car for a week while he was there. He put 2000k miles on it and they didn't even twitch. The dealership did all this to sell him an IS-F
Old 07-05-08, 05:19 PM
herbvdh
Lexus Test Driver

I use Prestige Lexus in Northern New Jersey they are GREAT they even took me in the bay under my LS400 when I had a problem

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Service At Lexus