Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Teen Who Hit SUV With Eggs Slain

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-06, 04:55 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Something like this happened to me a few months back, some D-Bag kids rang our doorbell, and i opened the door to an egg flying at me. Had i had my car keys on me, i wouldve jumped in my car and chased them down. Punks like this deserve to get beaten.
Old 12-03-06, 08:15 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
This story reminds me of my youth. My buddies and I used to throw eggs on people mostly. We were big high school football players and didn't care if they got mad....they couldn't kick our butts. We may have been kids but we were bigger and stronger than most adults. I was 275 lbs, nuff said.
Big high school football players? Probably the biggest I've ever heard of. At my highschool, being over 200lbs was big (unless you were a lineman -- and lineman can't run for crap)

Hard to believe actually... most high school kids don't have the willpower, the knowledge, or the access to steroids (monetary and distribution-wise) to get THAT big.
Old 12-03-06, 09:02 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Originally Posted by UberNoob
well either way, no one deserved to die like that
His actions caused him to die after he enraged a hothead with a gun. No one deserved to have their car egged either. And car egging isn't just about making the car dirty, one hitting the windshield could easily cause an accident.

i think warning shots fired into the air wouldve been more justified and wouldve scared those kids off the streets for sure
Yes, but this loser has now served as an example for MANY kids, not just those kids so his 'example' will hopefully discourage many others.

Last edited by bitkahuna; 12-06-06 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-03-06, 09:26 PM
newr
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

over the years, my cars were stolen, keyed and vandalizied many times by these punks.. not only they deserved to die... i hope they also burned in hell..
Old 12-03-06, 09:30 PM
Ramon
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
I have mixed feelings about this. Certainly, messing up a paint job, even a nice or expensive one, ( the ingredients in eggs can damage car paint even after they are cleaned off ) does not justify taking a human life. But, on the other hand, stories like this, IMO, should be given a lot of publicity and shown all over the country.........if nothing else, it would warn teens and vandals of the potential consequences of their actions, and we would probably see a LOT less vandalism.
Old 12-03-06, 09:39 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think we need a poll with multiple DIE and LIVE reasons.

I don't wanna promote homicide but those kids do at least deserve some serious beatdown.
Old 12-03-06, 10:59 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
I have mixed feelings about this. Certainly, messing up a paint job, even a nice or expensive one, ( the ingredients in eggs can damage car paint even after they are cleaned off ) does not justify taking a human life. But, on the other hand, stories like this, IMO, should be given a lot of publicity and shown all over the country.........if nothing else, it would warn teens and vandals of the potential consequences of their actions, and we would probably see a LOT less vandalism.
i agree, very much mixed feeling for me. i guess both are wrong and personally i can't really find out who is worse?
Old 12-03-06, 11:11 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think it is poetic justice. Personally, I don't endorce murder, but I have no symapthy for either of them. I believe that your actions have consequences. Whether it is justified or appropriate, the actions of this teenager cost him his life. The actions of the trigger man will cost him his freedom and he should get life in prison. Sometimes if you do stupid things (Even if those stupid things seem like harmless pranks) it can have grave consequences. The lesson from this particular story is don't pull stupid pranks and throw things at cars. Even if you are bigger, stronger, smarter, you never know if the other person simply has the bigger gun. Don't put yourself into a situation where you might find out the hard way.
Old 12-03-06, 11:15 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, some of you guys in here are ruthless. NO ONE deserves to die from throwing eggs or anything else at a car. Especially a 14 year old child. He probably doesn't know any better or just had social problems or something.

You guys who think he deserved it are crazy and need to take a good look at themselves. I don't care how much your car cost or how much you cherish it. No one deserves to get shot for such petty ignorance.

I mean you're in a ****ing car is it so hard to grab the kid and take him to the police station or any other measure?
Old 12-04-06, 12:08 AM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

He won't be doing that again.
Old 12-04-06, 10:15 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
i agree, very much mixed feeling for me. i guess both are wrong and personally i can't really find out who is worse?
That's the thing... you can never tell who you're messing with these days.
I'm not saying the kid should die, but he should have known better. He made the decision to egg the cars; that's what life is all about; decisions & choices.

Hopefully, this will deter others from making similar poor choices.

Karma can be a ******!
Old 12-04-06, 10:20 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by UberNoob
i think warning shots fired into the air wouldve been more justified and wouldve scared those kids off the streets for sure
What goes up must come down, especially bullets. With a warning shot, what if the stray bullet had come back down and killed an innocent person? I rather have the shooter cap the punk execution style, point blank range... At least that way the correct target is hit.

Darwin
Old 12-04-06, 10:26 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Bean
Big high school football players? Probably the biggest I've ever heard of. At my highschool, being over 200lbs was big (unless you were a lineman -- and lineman can't run for crap)

Hard to believe actually... most high school kids don't have the willpower, the knowledge, or the access to steroids (monetary and distribution-wise) to get THAT big.
Its a ghetto thing...lol

I was a 225 running back and sprinter.. ran a 10.60 100 meters and benched 350 as a Freshman in high school....

Never grew any taller after my Freshman year......
Old 12-04-06, 11:41 AM
Shawnmack
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by silversprucesc3
Its a ghetto thing...lol

I was a 225 running back and sprinter.. ran a 10.60 100 meters and benched 350 as a Freshman in high school....

Never grew any taller after my Freshman year......
Man what college did you play at with that much speed and size you had to go to a d-1 school
Old 12-04-06, 02:47 PM
tuan92129
Lexus Champion

What goes up must come down, especially bullets. With a warning shot, what if the stray bullet had come back down and killed an innocent person? I rather have the shooter cap the punk execution style, point blank range... At least that way the correct target is hit.
So there is something called terminal velocity....
So a bullet won't actually comedown as fast as it would go up. But then again...thast still pretty fast.

Wow, some of you guys in here are ruthless. NO ONE deserves to die from throwing eggs or anything else at a car. Especially a 14 year old child. He probably doesn't know any better or just had social problems or something.

You guys who think he deserved it are crazy and need to take a good look at themselves. I don't care how much your car cost or how much you cherish it. No one deserves to get shot for such petty ignorance.

I mean you're in a ****ing car is it so hard to grab the kid and take him to the police station or any other measure?
I agree Lets all be friends

Quick Reply: Teen Who Hit SUV With Eggs Slain