Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

G4TV: who likes Street Fury ? But Cant Stand Big C!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-05, 09:35 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default G4TV: who likes Street Fury ? But Cant Stand Big C!!!

I like watching this show for the little bit of car that they show ..but damn this foo talks too damn much......1/2 the show has his face plastered on the TV ...show me the cars/girls...not his face ..he's so annoying

sorry had to let out some steam ....dont the G4 people see he's an idiot that talks too much
Old 11-21-05, 12:33 PM
ripe911
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is running out of ideas for the shows. The last few shows he did were at a auto show and he is interviewing the guys that are selling wax products and 3M film.
Old 11-21-05, 05:53 PM
maz
Lead Lap

"iiiiight, this is big C, i don't like this thread, i just like hot booty and fast cars, 2005 NSX, ighht, I'm Big C, so listen up, we go the hottest cars and the hottest babes, this is big C, signin off, peace out...btw this is Big C."

The most annoying thing about him is that he introduces himself 50 times in one show.
Old 11-21-05, 06:02 PM
LeXuSrAcIn
Lexus Test Driver

No, actually the most annoying thing about him is he goes to all the car shows yet knows NOTHING about cars.
Old 11-21-05, 06:04 PM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

good concept (at least the couple shows i've seen that were done from car shows)... but definitely WRONG host.
Old 11-21-05, 08:55 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by maz
"iiiiight, this is big C, i don't like this thread, i just like hot booty and fast cars, 2005 NSX, ighht, I'm Big C, so listen up, we go the hottest cars and the hottest babes, this is big C, signin off, peace out...btw this is Big C."

The most annoying thing about him is that he introduces himself 50 times in one show.
man I can actually hear him say that ...man that guys a loser
Old 11-22-05, 05:50 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I want to order a Big "C" car horn.
Old 11-22-05, 08:41 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

I actually like the show quite a lot and think that BIG C is cool as well. I think he does a good job hosting and keeping it interesting.

Ted
Old 11-22-05, 09:35 AM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ted920
I actually like the show quite a lot and think that BIG C is cool as well. I think he does a good job hosting and keeping it interesting.

Ted
He should at least talk to the damn judges about what to do and not do. I think some judges are pretty damn close minded and like seein the same **** every year. But the man has no talent what so ever. His personality is about the worst part about him. It just focusing on the fact that, that is what most "viewers of the show" look like and act like.

Last edited by SinisterSC; 11-22-05 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-22-05, 09:53 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ted920

Ted
sorry Ted, but he need to shut up a bit...and show the cars/ girls not his big ugly mug ..I totally understand hosting ...but it has become the Big C show .....Nopi TV show is cool ...No big C blocking the cars ...lol
Old 11-22-05, 01:45 PM
octane103
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ripe911
He is running out of ideas for the shows. The last few shows he did were at a auto show and he is interviewing the guys that are selling wax products and 3M film.
not only that. there are so many hot cars there, most of them would be a "no brainer" to do a segment on. instead they shoot OK cars, then the camera man is so close, you rarely get to see what the whole car looks like.
Old 11-22-05, 02:02 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

I've seen one of the episodes. Sorry to say but that dude makes me not want to watch it. He talks too much and shows cars that are of no intrest to many of us (Painting pictures on an RSX)

He's as boring as Randy Jackson who always throws on the worth "uhhhhhhh" "Yea, yea, yea"
Old 11-22-05, 02:10 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

yea, dude feinitely gets on my nerves. Acting all pimpish around the females like he's gettin any play........and he never shuts up, that's very true
Old 11-23-05, 03:10 PM
toy4two
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LEXISM
I like watching this show for the little bit of car that they show ..but damn this foo talks too damn much......1/2 the show has his face plastered on the TV ...show me the cars/girls...not his face ..he's so annoying

sorry had to let out some steam ....dont the G4 people see he's an idiot that talks too much
Great show, bad host.

Why do they have this bling bling ghetto azz **** interviewing GM officials at car shows, they don't even know how to respond to him. He is not taken seriously in his interviews. Stick to the Hot Import Night spots Big C or whoever you are and leave the serious interviews (SEMA) to someone else.

Funny you started this thread I said the same thing last week on Solsticeforums.com:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=8311