Canada For events in Canada.

GTA Lexus dealership pre-purchase inspection

Old 08-07-18, 01:04 PM
b761125
Driver School Candidate

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default GTA Lexus dealership pre-purchase inspection

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of purchasing a second hand Lexus ISF privately. One of the final step is to have a Lexus license mechanic to run a pre-purchase inspection on the car to make sure there aren't any major issues.
Was wondering if there a Lexus dealership that people recommend in the Greater Toronto area?

Also, would like to know if these pre-purchase inspection will catch the more common ISF issues (ex. Valley plate leaks, starter, etc.)

Thanks!
Old 08-11-18, 02:08 PM
Cocal
Lead Lap

Liked 49 Times in 45 Posts

Originally Posted by b761125 View Post
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of purchasing a second hand Lexus ISF privately. One of the final step is to have a Lexus license mechanic to run a pre-purchase inspection on the car to make sure there aren't any major issues.
Was wondering if there a Lexus dealership that people recommend in the Greater Toronto area?
Also, would like to know if these pre-purchase inspection will catch the more common ISF issues (ex. Valley plate leaks, starter, etc.)
Thanks!
Where are you in the GTA ?

Old 08-11-18, 05:58 PM
b761125
Driver School Candidate

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Toronto. But donít mind driving to Markham, Mississauga or similar distance for the most trusty location.
Old 08-12-18, 06:38 AM
Cocal
Lead Lap

Liked 49 Times in 45 Posts

Originally Posted by b761125 View Post
Toronto. But donít mind driving to Markham, Mississauga or similar distance for the most trusty location.
There is a place in Toronto where a lot of people go and speak well of, it's called McNally's on Toro Rd (416) 398-6799‬ give them a call
The following users liked this post: Cocal
b761125 (08-13-18)
Old 08-13-18, 08:04 PM
Sasnuke
Lexus Champion

Liked 322 Times in 287 Posts

Personally I would recommend Lexus of Richmond Hill. I've worked with one of the techs there before and he's a straight shooter for sure. Besides myself, no one else touches my car but him.
The following users liked this post: Sasnuke
b761125 (08-14-18)
Old 11-07-18, 05:47 AM
giggidy1
Driver School Candidate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sasnuke View Post
Personally I would recommend Lexus of Richmond Hill. I've worked with one of the techs there before and he's a straight shooter for sure. Besides myself, no one else touches my car but him.
Care to PM me his contact?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: