Canada For events in Canada.

Help: touchless car wash options in west end GTA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-14, 10:44 AM
Sfrt
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: touchless car wash options in west end GTA?

Ok, so I know this would be a ridiculous thought for many, but I've never run my IS through a car wash, even in the winters, for many of the reasons that people like Zach, etc cover on the detailing forums. I also don't outsource washing and detailing, I do it myself. Yes, perhaps I need to work on my trust issues ...

However .... The winter this year has been brutal, and so I just haven't been able to wash my car as much as I'd like to. I typically do it in my garage and this weekend unfortunately, I couldn't get my hose to thaw out! So .... Does anyone know of a good, completely touchless car wash option in the GTA, preferably close to Brampton? Or possibly Mississauga? I'm not into the coin operated ones ...

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-30-14, 08:55 AM
dat dude
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sfrt
Ok, so I know this would be a ridiculous thought for many, but I've never run my IS through a car wash, even in the winters, for many of the reasons that people like Zach, etc cover on the detailing forums. I also don't outsource washing and detailing, I do it myself. Yes, perhaps I need to work on my trust issues ...

However .... The winter this year has been brutal, and so I just haven't been able to wash my car as much as I'd like to. I typically do it in my garage and this weekend unfortunately, I couldn't get my hose to thaw out! So .... Does anyone know of a good, completely touchless car wash option in the GTA, preferably close to Brampton? Or possibly Mississauga? I'm not into the coin operated ones ...

Thanks in advance!
I too never take my car to detailers after I had my car written off by one. There's a Shell at Creditview and Eglinton. They have a nice wash. You can choose touch or touch less. There's an Esso by Mercedes in heartland, that too is not bad.
Old 03-30-14, 10:25 AM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On hurontario just south of burnamthorpe on the east side is an Esso gas station. This gas station has a heated indoor do it yourself. You pay for time spent inside the building. I have never used this car wash as I store my car for the winter so I can't elaborate anymore on it.
Old 03-30-14, 10:29 AM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by dat dude
I too never take my car to detailers after I had my car written off by one. There's a Shell at Creditview and Eglinton. They have a nice wash. You can choose touch or touch less. There's an Esso by Mercedes in heartland, that too is not bad.
I don't think any of the shell car washes are totally touch free. Although the body wash is touch free, the wheels are scubbed buy the machine, I'm almost sure of it.
Old 03-30-14, 10:32 AM
dat dude
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Compthis
On hurontario just south of burnamthorpe on the east side is an Esso gas station. This gas station has a heated indoor do it yourself. You pay for time spent inside the building. I have never used this car wash as I store my car for the winter so I can't elaborate anymore on it.
That too is an option but very expensive. Almost $20 for 5 minutes.
Old 03-30-14, 10:33 AM
dat dude
Pole Position

I don't think any of the shell car washes are totally touch free. Although the body wash is touch free, the wheels are scubbed buy the machine, I'm almost sure of it.
Oh yes that's right I forgot about that hub scrub.
Old 03-30-14, 02:08 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

That too is an option but very expensive. Almost $20 for 5 minutes.
Don't you think $20 for 5 min is a little rediculous? Where did you come up with that? It's a dollar a minute and right now they have a promotion, $8 for 15 minutes. My information is from the clerk I just talked to at the location.
Old 03-30-14, 02:13 PM
dat dude
Pole Position

Don't you think $20 for 5 min is a little rediculous? Where did you come up with that? It's a dollar a minute and right now they have a promotion, $8 for 15 minutes. My information is from the clerk I just talked to at the location.
They said that to me too. Just wait till you're in there and finishing. Things will change really fast. You cant trust the south Asians running the place.

Last edited by dat dude; 03-30-14 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-30-14, 02:21 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

They said that to me too. Just wait till you're in there and finishing. Things will change really fast. You cant trust the south Asians running the place.
LMFAO.....I'll take your word for it.