ertefa meets every thursday @ hwy 400/407 IKEA

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-12, 10:28 AM
149MAX
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ertefa meets every thursday @ hwy 400/407 IKEA

Current pre-meet

*if a pre is planned we will meet at specified location usually 45 mins or so before meet begins and roll there 15-30 mins before, so if you want to roll together please arrive promptly.

Date: Thurs Apr 5
Time: 815-830 (we will be rollin' out at 840, so please make it by then)
Address: 230 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post this here too. I'm helping coordinate some meets/pre's on rfd and a few forums, so even though it looks real dead here, I'll post the info to see if anybody is interested.

The new location starting from this week will be here. Basically highway 400 and 407 area and in front of the ikea, nice lighting (although they turn off some of them at 1030 or so) and lots of open space for over 150 cars.

For those of you that aren't sure, ertefa is a local car meet for modified cars and car enthusiasts alike. I know the host and we're all nice people so don't even worry if your car is stock or is a corolla. Honestly we all joke about it online, but IRL it's cool, the more the better. Just be sure to be respectful of others as there's zero tolerance for loud music, revving, donuts, burnouts or ANY ricer related attitudes, leave that at home. Seriously thats the only thing we don't welcome and you will be kicked out or told off by everyone if you make a scene. We don't want to become kennedy commons #2.

But with that aside it's every thursday 9-12ish usually and even in the cold we get at least 50-100 cars constantly coming in and out with an expected even larger turnout as soon as the weather warms up even more (come on!!). It can be very fun and you can even make some friends or find out about people driving the same car as you. It's really a mixed meet so bring any friends/gf/dad w/e, anything is welcome stock or modded. You don't have to be out every time, but it would be good if we could have some rfd members come out too. Depending on the turnouts I can help host some pre-meets if anybody is interested.

Lastly here's some shots of the recent weeks, credits to everyone at ertefa and also six feat media. For those who have Facebook, check it out here. Oh yeah like the page too.

And here's a few shots of the recent turnouts.

Hope to see ya guys there.