ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada-133/)
-   -   DVN Lexus Horrible Service (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada/561644-dvn-lexus-horrible-service.html)

henesse 03-28-11 06:58 PM

DVN Lexus Horrible Service

Can someone please point me to an alternative dealership?
I payed a lot of money for my ISF and I want some quality service.
I've reported several noise related issues and they don't even make an attempt to address the problems.
They tell me to drive around a bit more and if the noise is still present bring it back.
I never had a problem with my BMW dealership like this.

jchong 03-29-11 03:11 PM

Did you buy the car from them? Either way I hate DVN. I bought both my Lexus from Lexus of Oakville, There service has been good. That's pretty far out of the way though if you are from the Markham area.

SeanIS350 03-29-11 07:57 PM

Lexus on the Park... I recommend to see Brian in the service department

henesse 03-30-11 08:28 AM

Thanks guys.
Oakville is out of the way but I'll checkout Lexus on the Park.

Don Valley North Lexus is extremly poor at customer service after the sale.

mazdastyle 03-30-11 03:43 PM

Lexus on the park all the way best service.See tim yuen he will take care of you.

04wrxsti 03-30-11 04:29 PM

Yes, i agreed they SU*k. My car stall so they replace a high pressure fuel pump $2200, my car still stall for last two weeks, i brought the car back 4 times, they still haven't find the problem yet. It's now still @DVN. so i contact Lexus Canada to complain.

rL-gT 03-30-11 07:31 PM

If you are willing to make the drive to Brampton. Check out Northwest Lexus.

vuthanh 04-02-11 10:48 AM

+1 for Northwest Lexus in Brampton....I only go there for the service and I didn't buy car from them.

henesse 04-04-11 06:35 AM

I'm going to record my conversation with the DVN Lexus service advisor, He's a big douche bag.
I told him about how my BMW dealership doesn't treat me like this and he told me to sell my car and buy another BMW. LOL WOW.

Karbaum 04-06-11 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by henesse (Post 6263048)
Can someone please point me to an alternative dealership?
I payed a lot of money for my ISF and I want some quality service.
I've reported several noise related issues and they don't even make an attempt to address the problems.
They tell me to drive around a bit more and if the noise is still present bring it back.
I never had a problem with my BMW dealership like this.

Henesse,

My name is Robert Karbaum and I am the E-Commerce Manager for Don Valley North Automotive Group which Don Valley North Lexus is a part of. I came across your post, and the other posts within this thread and would like to offer my support if I can remedy your situation(s) in any way.

I invite you, and anyone else in this thread / forum to please contact me directly at robertk@dvnag.com, PM me, or call 905 479 3865 ext 378 to discuss items in further detail. Or simply respond to this thread as I will be watching.

Honestly, and truly I simply want to help in any way that I can.

Please let me know.

SILVRLININ 04-07-11 06:05 PM

I once reported a safety concern to DVN surrounding sporadic stalling of my vehicle with CEL, my car was held over night and I was advised the following morning that the techs could not recreate the error codes :uh: I found that to be strange as I could not even push the car over 40km on the hwy to get there from Mississauga. At any rate, they released my car and deemed it safe to drive and sent me on my merry way. Btw, they didn't bother washing my car. The following day, I was making a left at an intersection when the car stalled in front of on-coming traffic just as I was about to complete my turn . Needless to say, I was terrified and during that time I was alone as I forbid any of my family members to sit in my vehicle. I ended up taking my car to Erin Park where my safety concern was also brushed off as it was a Friday afternoon and they were preparing to enjoy a stat holiday weekend. Ultimately, Lexus of Oakville worked with me to resolve this issue and provided the friendliest of services. The complimentary car wash also made my day.

Now I live north of the city with no dealership to go to :( I once brought my car into Lexus of Richmond Hill for the brake master cylinder recall but never again...the techs left broken clips just scattered all over the engine cover. No courtesy to replace them either. Sent the SA an email to no response....

henesse 04-07-11 06:33 PM

Lexus on the Park's service advisor Brian was extremly aggressive and was obnoxiously rude.
DVN's service advisors always treated me with respect and courtesy, regardless of the amount of *****ing I've done. I've never walked away infuriated, just annoyed.

Karbaum 04-08-11 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by suxeLSI003 (Post 6292497)
I once reported a safety concern to DVN surrounding sporadic stalling of my vehicle with CEL, my car was held over night and I was advised the following morning that the techs could not recreate the error codes :uh: I found that to be strange as I could not even push the car over 40km on the hwy to get there from Mississauga. At any rate, they released my car and deemed it safe to drive and sent me on my merry way. Btw, they didn't bother washing my car. The following day, I was making a left at an intersection when the car stalled in front of on-coming traffic just as I was about to complete my turn . Needless to say, I was terrified and during that time I was alone as I forbid any of my family members to sit in my vehicle. I ended up taking my car to Erin Park where my safety concern was also brushed off as it was a Friday afternoon and they were preparing to enjoy a stat holiday weekend. Ultimately, Lexus of Oakville worked with me to resolve this issue and provided the friendliest of services. The complimentary car wash also made my day.

Now I live north of the city with no dealership to go to :( I once brought my car into Lexus of Richmond Hill for the brake master cylinder recall but never again...the techs left broken clips just scattered all over the engine cover. No courtesy to replace them either. Sent the SA an email to no response....

suxeLSI003,

Both Don Valley North Lexus, and Lexus of Richmond Hill are part of the Don Valley North Automotive Group.

I would love the opportunity to help remedy the difficulties you have had in the past.

Please contact me via PM, email at robertk@dvnag.com, or phone at 905 479 9753 ext 378 and I will do whatever I can to turn this situation into a positive.

Globalinx 04-09-11 09:24 PM

I don't know what happened to their service, but I have to agree that it sucl<s 1/2 the time. I remember when I bought my first Lexus from them in 2000, and every time I went there for service, I almost had my a$$ kissed ( not that I'm gay, but I kind of liked it. LOL). Now days though, I have to almost fight to get proper service. The only verbal threat: "that I would change the dealership" (I'm a loyal Lexus Service Customer of over 20 years combined between several cars) has yield 1/2 a$$ service now. Oh boy, the good days are gone. I was told by old friends at DVNL that their hands are tight and that the top, top guys decided to be more tough on the customer to save 3 extra cents here and there (Not exact wording). BTW "On the Park" suI<s ….. also, at least in their sales department, bunch of lying $%^&ers. My friend and I went to buy an RX350 for them (his first Lexus) We had to chase them down for a month to get them to comply with their pre purchase promises, and only half was accomplished, until my body ran out of steam. He decided then not to service his car there.

skperformance 04-11-11 06:07 PM

All it takes in once service adviser to ruin an experience . It takes a service manager to ruin a reputation.
I have used DVN for years and like any place there will be blips on the radar but it is up to your service adviser to be knowledgeable and not BS you .
I have used Hiroshi who has always been a stand up guy even when i break his balls a bit . I know the others there but i am all for consistency , if he is not there for drop off and delivery , either am I .