ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada-133/)
-   -   Well guys ... that's it (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/canada/459825-well-guys-thats-it.html)

Faymester 10-20-09 11:03 PM

Well guys ... that's it

My IS300 is officially sold.

It's going to another CL member in Vancouver so that makes me happy (I'll let him speak up on his own if he wants). I like knowing my car is going to a good home.

There is one last thing my IS needs from you guys (specifically another 1ISer):

--> Which 1ISer wants to trade my aftermarket grill for your stock grill?
- Your grill needs to be in good condition (no broken tabs, no dents/obvious scrapes)
- You MUST be local (I can meet you anywhere but this isn't a FS thread so I'm certainly not shipping it)
- PM me if you're interested - thx

I'm not leaving the club; when I pick up my new toy I'll call a meet.

I still love the IS300 and always will, it's an awesome car and when I see one on the road it catches my eye. lol, when I see my IS300 in a window while I'm driving it catches my eye :p I love it's front end profile, it's speedo-cluster and the way I know it looks when it's just eating road during a late night drive. I love that it has dual tail lights with the inner ones on the trunk, I think that makes it unique. I like the suede seats and wish more cars came with that option. I like that it has a full sized spare that looks like all the other rims.

So many good times; I'm really happy I bought that car back in what ever year too, because it brought me to CL where I've met lots of great people (not just in Vancouver, but all over).

Thanks to everyone for welcoming the only girl into the club with my mostly stock IS. I'm looking forward to many more years with you guys as some of us change cars and as many more of us stay within the Lexus family. I don't doubt that I will retun to owning a Lexus in the future, but for right now ... bring on the M :D

Stormforge 10-20-09 11:26 PM

congrats!!!

Jetfire 10-21-09 12:37 AM

congrats, it's good that you sold your IS to someone local and on the forum. just don't turn into the stereotypical bimmer driver:p

Faymester 10-21-09 02:49 PM

^ haha, don't worry I wont. If Lexus made the IS-F in manual I may not have been looking to switch brands at all.

LEXUS IF YOU'RE READING THIS TAKE NOTE! ;)

OneSin 10-21-09 02:58 PM

oh no.. our one and only girl is leaving, damn you lexus :( Hope we can meet again one day since we've only met once. Anyway, congrats and hope you enjoy your new car.

Kaydee 10-21-09 04:30 PM

coulda just turbo'ed the IS...nah she won't leave us anytime soon, all her friends are here hahaha

Stormforge 10-21-09 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Faymester (Post 4945534)
^ haha, don't worry I wont. If Lexus made the IS-F in manual I may not have been looking to switch brands at all.

LEXUS IF YOU'RE READING THIS TAKE NOTE! ;)

note to self: send email to lexus hq to add manual. we gotta have faymester back in lexus. :p

Nextourer 10-21-09 09:37 PM

Congrats!!! Hope the M brings you as much joy as the IS did!

604IS350 10-22-09 05:21 PM

Congrads on the new M. Fay! Wish u all the best! :)

JLSC 10-22-09 07:05 PM

Congrats Fay!! All the best with the M. Good to hear you sold the IS to someone from the club and who'll hopefully enjoy it as much as you did.

Faymester 10-22-09 09:28 PM

:D ... getting excited over here!

Sean@Home 10-24-09 01:40 PM

so im back from me 2 week road trip and i return to this news =(. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. Thanks for welcoming me in the beginning =)

Faymester 10-26-09 10:01 PM

I said goodbye to my IS this evening. Any further sightings of it are not me.

I was a bit sad, not going to lie. I'm excited for what's coming next but the last moment I saw the IS sitting there gave me one last little pull ... Great car.

Faymester 10-26-09 10:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
few shots ...

narfy 10-26-09 10:16 PM

might as well spill the news... i bot fayme's IS300...

about 2 years ago, i gave my GS430 to my step mom kuz she helped me out big time with my house... and she needed a 4door sedan to drive my nephew (and now niece) around... but i really wanted another lexus... so the time was right, and i could finally afford it... so, as of 530 today, october 26, 2009... she's mine...

i havn't figured out what to name her yet... maybe irIS? lol

ps... thanks fayme.... she's in a good home now... :)

pps...anybody with a wHite IS300 wanna trade grilles and trunk lids? mine comes with an areo spoiler as pictured above that i'd like to make a straight trade for an original paint, spoilerless trunk lid...